No announcement yet.

Saturday All Day ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good deal, I was rooting for you there with the Clip Joint. I really look forward to your crazy 9 and 10 unit plays like Denver earlier this week. Maybe last week. Just cant beat the methodology behind it. Although you did get me off Pacific and they covered. Its all good tho, I know those types of selections should cash more than they dont.
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by 3ebRocks
      Good deal, I was rooting for you there with the Clip Joint. I really look forward to your crazy 9 and 10 unit plays like Denver earlier this week. Maybe last week. Just cant beat the methodology behind it. Although you did get me off Pacific and they covered. Its all good tho, I know those types of selections should cash more than they dont.
      Yah I felt like shit after Pacific covered but speaking of them...they open a 7.5 pt chalk and get 75% action and the line drops to 6.5 to I made a play on UC Irvine and got lucky as they only lost by 6...just keep making the plays and hope to win more than we lose I guess

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
        8-10 Posted in college but for some reason I had Loyola +1 and posted as a Pk but for recordkeeping Ill go by the 8-10 and I chased another winner with Stanford 2h that wasnt posted....reason I mention this is so far in reality I am 9-9 in college and 1-1 in the pros with the Clippers pending........I sometimes complain when shit doesnt go my way on 'FREAK EVENTS' so I should mention when I get lucky and I did plenty of that today I thought

1. UTEP got very lucky to cover the 6
        2. I got very lucky to gain a push with Wichita
        3. I got lucky that Irvine down 6 with 10 secs left (2 poss) decided not to foul
        4. NC St down 2 with under 10 ticks left makes a tip in with 5 secs left and steals the inbounds and lays it in with under 2 secs left to win by 2 while laying 1'
        5. Stanford came back from double digits at the half to cover a hefty 8 point spread and win 2 plays for me

With all this I am still 10-10 with 1 play pending and if that play manages to hit that will be exactly EVEN for the day and trust me I feel like I avoided a disastrous day.....you wont hear a peep outta me for the next few games that I happen to lose by freak type shit...whoever just read my jibberish I am sorry for wasting 2 mins of your life

PEACE
        PIMP---I have wasted more time trying to cap games than I lost reading this thread!! Gambling is so humbling it is sick---there are times I get on a roll and get lazy-then I lose about 300 in a row and say how did I win all those games and then can't hit shit---it is amazing---really is. I looked at the lines last night for the games today and said I don't like any game on the board--why bet?? Always good to take some time off---it really refreshes your thinking IMO...I won some good cash today--I guess that is why I am still up--or I would be sleeping being miserable---or with my girl who is playing guitar hero!!! HAHA good night and good luck tomorrow!!

Comment

Originally posted by bryce
          PIMP---I have wasted more time trying to cap games than I lost reading this thread!! Gambling is so humbling it is sick---there are times I get on a roll and get lazy-then I lose about 300 in a row and say how did I win all those games and then can't hit shit---it is amazing---really is. I looked at the lines last night for the games today and said I don't like any game on the board--why bet?? Always good to take some time off---it really refreshes your thinking IMO...I won some good cash today--I guess that is why I am still up--or I would be sleeping being miserable---or with my girl who is playing guitar hero!!! HAHA good night and good luck tomorrow!!
          You have a good one too pal.....hope we can make some cheddar tomorrow

PEACE

Comment

Working...
          X