Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check this shit out!!! Best goal of the year!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check this shit out!!! Best goal of the year!!!

Rick Nash of the Columbus Blue Jackets scored one of the best goals of the entire season last night in the dying seconds of the game for the win!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=d8B4SvyV4C4
    Last edited by Chado1; 01-18-2008, 11:16 PM.
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

I saw this Nash goal on Sportscenter earlier tonight. It was the best i've ever seen.

2nd would be the lift and wrap around with the puck a few years ago by a Michigan player in the Playoffs!

Comment

Wow. Reminded my of a Sid the Kid goal from real early this year. Probably first two weeks of the season. This one might have been even better.
      "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
        I saw this Nash goal on Sportscenter earlier tonight. It was the best i've ever seen.

2nd would be the lift and wrap around with the puck a few years ago by a Michigan player in the Playoffs!
        Ya that guy was the one that pretty much brought out that move and exposed it to everyone....

Ovechkins goal that he scored vs the Coyotes last season (or two years ago) is up there too:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=TqCgwpkOpUo

Comment

I'll stick with the College kid over Ovechkin's

Comment

Originally posted by 3ebRocks
            Wow. Reminded my of a Sid the Kid goal from real early this year. Probably first two weeks of the season. This one might have been even better.
            I think I know the one you may be talking about but there are at least 5 ridiculous ones I can think of from him.....

Comment

Crosby hurt his ankle tonight. He will be out for awhile and probably miss the All Star Game.

Comment

Crosby hurt his ankle tonight. He will be out for awhile and probably miss the All Star Game.
                I know I seen that....he slid into the boards hard...that fuckin blows....hopefully he isnt out long but for my Habs sake (1 pt up on them in the East for 4th place)....I'll take it...

Comment

That sucks having him sidelined. Sucks for the game. Good for the Rangers! Team probably rally around the loss though. Seen that happen a lot. Regardless, hope he gets back to action in a reasonable amount of time. In the meantime hope the Rangers can gain some pointage on them and everyone else.
                  "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by 3ebRocks
                    That sucks having him sidelined. Sucks for the game. Good for the Rangers! Team probably rally around the loss though. Seen that happen a lot. Regardless, hope he gets back to action in a reasonable amount of time. In the meantime hope the Rangers can gain some pointage on them and everyone else.
                    You a Rangers fan rocks? They have been one of the biggest disappointments of the season so far IMO....

Before the season started Vegas had the Ducks #1 to win the Cup and the Rangers #2 so that just tells you something right there....I also keep thinking they are gonna turn and then they suck it up again....Gomez and Drury have been major busts so far and Jagr is inconsistent as hell.....

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhRT9xlPMJM

Comment

Thats a carry...

Yup thats the one...SICKKK!!!

Comment

Look at this one titled 20 best goals ever. Two are AWESOME. The 1st is the guy who points at the goalie on his way to the net and the 2nd is no doubt one of the best goals ever. He wears number 26. Both goals are about 1/2 way through the video. The #26 dude is off the hook!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTcu6rEOCws&NR=1

Comment

Mods, please move this to non sports. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                              Mods, please move this to non sports. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X