2nd Half Over From KAZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Half Over From KAZ

Guys, the Bulls have been playing uptempo and scoring much more now than when Skiles was coaching them. The Warriors at one point in the 1st half were 0-14 from the 3 point line. I don't see that happening in the 2nd half. Yet they were able to score 108 even with that shitty shooting.....

OVER 104....Bulls/Warriors

KAZ
    [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Took over 104.5 and I think that may have been a shitty line. What you get?
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Oh, didnt read your whole post. My bad. Guess it wasnt crazy shitty. Just a half point shitty.
      "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

BOL with the 2nd half over bro!!!
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Good luck KAZDOGGIE!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
            BOL with the 2nd half over bro!!!
            Thanks Chado....Hey Chado, you ever see the clips of the Stanley Cup in the LA Times when they did a story of the Cup going from player to player last last year?

I think 104 is a great line. Bulls are scoring more. Warriors will get theirs....

KAZ
            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog
              Thanks Chado....Hey Chado, you ever see the clips of the Stanley Cup in the LA Times when they did a story of the Cup going from player to player last last year?

I think 104 is a great line. Bulls are scoring more. Warriors will get theirs....

KAZ
              Oh yea man....from what I believe they do that every year....Corey Perry of the Ducks is from my home town and brought it up here for a few days!!!

Comment

Did you see the the clips and the stories the LA Times did on it? My best friend shot the photos. It turned out awesome. I can find you the clips if you're interested.....

KAZ
                [email protected]

Comment

I wouldnt mind seeing that. Not to interupt your convo Kaz, but I am a pretty big hockey fan myself and would like to see that article and/or the pics.

Comment

Originally posted by 3ebRocks
                    I wouldnt mind seeing that. Not to interupt your convo Kaz, but I am a pretty big hockey fan myself and would like to see that article and/or the pics.
                    Noi problem buddy. I'll look for it and post it. My buddy did a great job with it. The photos were awesome. Any hockey fan would appreciate the work....

KAZ
                    [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog
                      Did you see the the clips and the stories the LA Times did on it? My best friend shot the photos. It turned out awesome. I can find you the clips if you're interested.....

KAZ
                      For sure bro...post them....

Comment

Motel 6 is the other way fellas

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                          Motel 6 is the other way fellas

Kyle check out Rick Nash's goal he scored last night that I just posted...maybe that will peak your interest a little more...

Comment

3 minutes to get 8 points.

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1

Kyle check out Rick Nash's goal he scored last night that I just posted...maybe that will peak your interest a little more...
                              Pique not peak....Canadian's

KAZ
                              [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                              X