Looks like the Raiders have a poor game plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like the Raiders have a poor game plan

When I was assessing the game, the Raiders could either pressure Plummer, play tight to the line, or they could play back and let the Broncos take the game TO them..

First two drives, the Raiders are doing the WRONG thing.

I dont mind that much since Gannon is a total punk, and the Raiders are deserving of a smacking around..but at this pace, the Raiders are going to get a big time thumping.

You ain't shitten!

..... I better change my avatar again. :D

Comment

They look AWFUL....... I was hoping Jake was a little more hurt than they were letting on to......... NOT! :eek:

Comment

Amazing how the dreaded Raiders look like they aged "5 years" since the Super Bowl... Awful!

Comment

The over looks great. I wish that i had played a Denver - over teaser now instead of Oakland cause i don't think +12 makes it at this point. I'm in a lucrative pick em' football pool and i picked Denver to win in that and played them on a ML Parlay with the Mariners so hopefully some good can come out of this for me. :D

Comment

Wayne,

I cant say I am not laughing at that loser Gannon, the guy thought he was the top player in the NFL, now he is floating loser passes out of bounds.

I really did not expect the Raiders to play this poorly, this looks as if they did not prepare one bit. Which stinks for JP who was on them tonite. It is still early, but the last play I just watched there was 1 guy rushing against Plummer, which wil NOT work. Maybe the Raiders just dont have the pash rush, they havent shown it thus far.

Plummer is not this good..Raiders are this bad..

Comment

Funny thing is that i never thought the signing of Gannon was a great one then he starts playing like superman and well i'm starting to wonder again about that sidearm delivery. They are just showing their age i think and last year was their chance. The other team i follow is the Patriots and they had an ad in the paper today. If you want to try your hand at defense just go tryout, they are desperate and are looking for bodies so they can put 11 on the field. :D

Comment

Working...
              X