The worst team in the....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The worst team in the....

NBA has to be the New Jersey Nets. I am sorry, but you come out tonight to a 15 point lead over the Knicks who are without a true point guard and over two quarters you not only blow that lead but go down by 8 points at home to your "cross-town" rivals.

I do not get it I really don't. Sean williams has 12 points in the first quarter then seems to forget you can not foul people all the time. Jason Kidd actually scored this game and is shooting well from the field. Richard Jefferson looks like he can not make a basket two games in a row.

I do not get how they are getting blown out two quarters in a row here. This has to be embarrassing for them.

and while I am bitching here... ORLANDO WTF HAPPENED TO YOU?!?! They blow a 15 point lead in 1 quarter and have to pray for overtime to not blow the game if they can come back. Unbelievable!!
    NFL System - Year 1
    Week 2 3-2 +0.8 Units
    Week 3 3-2-1 +0.8 Units
    Week 3 3-3 -0.3 Units
    Week 4 3-2 +0.8 Units
    Week 5 2-3 -1.3 Units
    Week 6 4-1 +2.9 Units
    Week 7 3-0 +3.0 Units
    Week 8 2-3 -2.35 Units
    Week 9 0-1 -1.1 Units
    Season Total 23-17 +3.35 Units

Orlando has been killing me with their poor 2nd Half play

Comment

Its NBA...there never is an explanation for stuff like this....if you arent one of the few teams in the league that ACTUALLY play defense like the Pistons, Celtics, and Spurs, then your "hope ya miss" D can only work for so long...
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

I went down on the fucking Warriors, allowed 46 pts in the 4th to Indiana after controling the first 3 quarters.
        NBA is a joke

Comment

Unreal night losing with the Nets, Orlando, Florida St blows the game, Virginia blows the late lead there, Texas AnM getting BLOW the fuck out by Texas Tech, North Carolina barely winning, South Alabama not putting the team away in the second half.

Such a bad bad bad night. uggh im sick im going to bed. A monkey could have picked more winners than me tonight.
          NFL System - Year 1
          Week 2 3-2 +0.8 Units
          Week 3 3-2-1 +0.8 Units
          Week 3 3-3 -0.3 Units
          Week 4 3-2 +0.8 Units
          Week 5 2-3 -1.3 Units
          Week 6 4-1 +2.9 Units
          Week 7 3-0 +3.0 Units
          Week 8 2-3 -2.35 Units
          Week 9 0-1 -1.1 Units
          Season Total 23-17 +3.35 Units

Comment