great call

Comment

great call...that game made me nervous but they came through

Comment

Nice call Ham

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
          What?

Iowa actually beat Michigan State? Are you fuckin kidding me....this is the funniest year in CBB I have seen in a while...nothing makes sense at all....hearing this just sums it up.....

PS - Good luck with Purdue tonight....I cant believe they beat Michigan State...was half of the Spartans team not playing?...the Hawkeyes are horrible!!!
          Ham nice call with the Boilers....Chado though lets not forget that even though Iowa does stink, they do not have to win games....just cover them....keep in mind the best teams in the land usually arent that much better ATS than the worst teams....you actually get better line value playing on bad teams

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
            Ham nice call with the Boilers....Chado though lets not forget that even though Iowa does stink, they do not have to win games....just cover them....keep in mind the best teams in the land usually arent that much better ATS than the worst teams....you actually get better line value playing on bad teams

PEACE
            True that Ronnie...

Either way though there is no excuse for the Spartans to have lost to such a terrible Hawkeye team....they stand no chance come March when they play the best if they cant beat them IMO.....

Nice call on the Boilermakers ham!!!
            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
              True that Ronnie...

Either way though there is no excuse for the Spartans to have lost to such a terrible Hawkeye team....they stand no chance come March when they play the best if they cant beat them IMO.....

Nice call on the Boilermakers ham!!!
              I dont care for Michigan State anyways but I wouldnt hold one slip up against them....its very tough to win on the road in the bigger......Michigan State this year should be an easy sweet 16 team and are probably a title contender

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
                I dont care for Michigan State anyways but I wouldnt hold one slip up against them....its very tough to win on the road in the bigger......Michigan State this year should be an easy sweet 16 team and are probably a title contender

PEACE
                I know what your saying...cant be perfect and what not and they are human but they need to figure some shit out "if that continues" come March cause that wont do it.....
                SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Thats why we got a good line..I said it a few days ago..however Iowa is getting better..watchout in the future this was just a spot ...a grand spot if you know what I mean
                  2013-2014.... NCAA 7-6

Comment

Good job HAM!!

Comment

Working...
                    X