Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I get a logical explanation from someone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I get a logical explanation from someone?

Denver game total is 219...first half they score a combined 135....furious pace.....what do you think the HT line will be? If I had to guess I would have said between 110 and 113 or so....well the oddsmakers set the line at 102.5..... ....I made a very small contrarian play on the under that wasnt even worth posting but how in the hell did they know the game was going to slow down like that after a crazy first half......its as if the oddsmakers have the gameplans or are in the locker rooms at the half....does not make any sense at all

PEACE

like coverboy used to say- linesmakers should be your best friend (or something like that).

easier said than done.

Comment

NBA and logical in the same sentence???
      You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

UNDER 4th Q is huge IMO--these teams scored 60 points in the third and 40 in the 4th---If I could bet every 4th Q under I would and that is no joke-especially during playoff time--I looked at this play and was shocked at the line and couldnt pull the trigger on under 102.5...I know you know the NBA PIMP--I don't know shit but the UNDER 4th Q has done well for me...Seems like teams button up and start playing. Again JMO!!

Comment

Here is another one PIMP!! 64-62 Laker lead---OVER UNDER 104.5---I don't got the nuts to take it---I am thinkng this is a different game here with this---126 but to take 104.5--another BALLSY call and my nuts are with my lady right now!! But then again you need to trust the line---or do you in this case? If this goes over it is 231 points for the game---23 to 24 points over the posted total...thats a ton...I like over that but will PASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

Comment

Originally posted by bryce
            UNDER 4th Q is huge IMO--these teams scored 60 points in the third and 40 in the 4th---If I could bet every 4th Q under I would and that is no joke-especially during playoff time--I looked at this play and was shocked at the line and couldnt pull the trigger on under 102.5...I know you know the NBA PIMP--I don't know shit but the UNDER 4th Q has done well for me...Seems like teams button up and start playing. Again JMO!!
            Bryce, 5 Dimes allow you to bet 3rd and 4th qrt after half time.

Comment

Originally posted by bryce
              Here is another one PIMP!! 64-62 Laker lead---OVER UNDER 104.5---I don't got the nuts to take it---I am thinkng this is a different game here with this---126 but to take 104.5--another BALLSY call and my nuts are with my lady right now!! But then again you need to trust the line---or do you in this case? If this goes over it is 231 points for the game---23 to 24 points over the posted total...thats a ton...I like over that but will PASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!
              I am biting and took the under 105 2nd hf.

Comment

Originally posted by thaikarate1
                I am biting and took the under 105 2nd hf.
                Here comes that 4 Q UNDER!!! I hope buddy---GET IT!!

Comment

Scum books are at it again......Hawaii down 6 at the half and they are offering them -5.5 for the 2h......I guess ties are a normal thing these days

PEACE
                  Last edited by MtrCtyPimp; 01-15-2008, 01:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
                    Scum books are at it again......Hawaii down 6 at the half and they are offering them -5.5 for the 2h......I guess ties are a normal thing these days

PEACE
                    I like the over but will pass again---71 is the line---I think they get it but it will be tight---IMO--

Comment

I dont know how this game will turn out but I have noticed Hawaii is playing much better on the mainland then on the islands....very odd for them

PEACE

Comment

Working...
                      X