Bringing the pain for "BIG" monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bringing the pain for "BIG" monday

well I started looking at this game a week ago when conference play opened up,and I think I have liked it more and more every day.

NCAA HOOPS

# 715 Georgetown - 1 -120 (bought a half)

I bought the half just because of the way georgetown plays, a 6 point lead for them is like a 12 point lead for most teams. Anyway I am well aware of Pitt's home record over the years but i just don't think it will hold up tonight. Levance Fields and Mike Cook not only are key starters that are missing but cook is the only senior on the team and Fields a junior which takes away a huge leadership role needed to play with a team like G'town. I would normally say Pitt would pull it out with coaching but IMO G'town coaching is equal, maybe even better (he had a good teacher !)

NHL

#2 PITT -150
    short and sweet pittsburgh was denied there 9th straight win the other night in a shootout. I think being back home against and up and down rangers team will get them back on track.
    (FYI the rangers have won the last three in the series, just going against it)

BOL with the Hoyas and Pens tonight Pain!!!

Passing on the ice for tonight...got fuckin killed all weekend in the NHL....Saturday 3-5, yesterday 2-5...taking the night off but I will root them for ya...
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

gl tonight

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Like G'Town also, good luck

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

gl today buddy
            MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
            HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
            0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Good Luck No Gain Mr. Pain
                jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

hope you win and give your bookie a real pain in his wallet tonight !!! dave
                  jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Originally posted by baseballdave
                    hope you win and give your bookie a real pain in his wallet tonight !!! dave
                    thanks dave g'town IMO just didn't show up, good thing the pens came through.

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain
                      well I started looking at this game a week ago when conference play opened up,and I think I have liked it more and more every day.

NCAA HOOPS

# 715 Georgetown - 1 -120 (bought a half)

I bought the half just because of the way georgetown plays, a 6 point lead for them is like a 12 point lead for most teams. Anyway I am well aware of Pitt's home record over the years but i just don't think it will hold up tonight. Levance Fields and Mike Cook not only are key starters that are missing but cook is the only senior on the team and Fields a junior which takes away a huge leadership role needed to play with a team like G'town. I would normally say Pitt would pull it out with coaching but IMO G'town coaching is equal, maybe even better (he had a good teacher !)

NHL

#2 PITT -150
                      short and sweet pittsburgh was denied there 9th straight win the other night in a shootout. I think being back home against and up and down rangers team will get them back on track.
                      (FYI the rangers have won the last three in the series, just going against it)
                      well I guess it was just a pittsburgh type of night, G'town was a loser from the start, not making excuses, I just watch this team A LOT and they flat out underestimated pitt and lost. Good thing the pens came in so 1-1 on the night just losing the juice on G'town.

Comment

Working...
                      X