Super Sunday In Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NEJAKE
    Yes, and lets see...a banged up Charger team traveling cross country to play at chilly Foxboro, I'm sorry they don't have a fuckin prayer!
    that same banged up charger team traveled cross country and beat Indy in their house.. I bet not many people gave them a chance today either did they?

Comment

• Originally posted by aplous
      Pats are only 17-0.......I think that qualifies to have some people on their nuts, ehh?
      No shit. TMAC looks like a fool at times and this is one of them. If there was EVER a time to be on a teams nuts, it would be 17-0.

Comment

• Originally posted by TMAC951
        What will 17-0 get them IF they lose next week? Not a fucking thing but a hot seat on the couch with the rest of the league
        Cold weather and Billy Volek ? ... PLEASE!

Comment

• Come on G-MEN!!!!!!!!!!
          Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

• Yes!!!!

Comment

• Nice pass Homo! I mean Romo!

Comment

• 17-14 Good Guys

Comment

that same banged up charger team traveled cross country and beat Indy in their house.. I bet not many people gave them a chance today either did they?

TMAC, San Diego beat Indy once already this season so gimme a break. How did S.D. do when they played N.E. the 1st time? Did they win that one too? They also played in S.D. weather today. That too won't happen next week. Are you that blind? Seriously??

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218
                    TMAC, San Diego beat Indy once already this season so gimme a break. How did S.D. do when they played N.E. the 1st time? Did they win that one too? They also played in S.D. weather today. That too won't happen next week. Are you that blind? Seriously??
                    TMAC>And do you realize how focused and hungry the Patriots will be knowing one more win and a chance at history!
                    Last edited by NEJAKE; 01-13-2008, 06:48 PM.

Comment

• Dallas D needs to get off the field here in a big way

PEACE

Comment

• I think the Under is looking great for you guys now!

Comment

• ok homers keep thinking that.. just be here IF they lose next week.. And wayne yeah your right everyone thought that since San Diego beat Indy last time that they would do it in the playoffs at Indy again.. thats why the line was -11.. Man your on to something

Comment

• Nice tackle Ellis! No punt that shit NY

Comment

• Great......now if we can get a punt and touchback and then Dallas drives to midfield and then another punt....and maybe Dallas can get that 4th Q TD.....wishful thinking but Im hoping for a 24-14 or 27-17 Dallas W

PEACE

Comment

ok homers keep thinking that.. just be here IF they lose next week.. And wayne yeah your right everyone thought that since San Diego beat Indy last time that they would do it in the playoffs at Indy again.. thats why the line was -11.. Man your on to something
                                No, nobody thought that they would do it again in Indy but the fact remains, they did do it once already during the season while N.E. fucken smoked them just like they did your boys!

Comment

Working...
                                X