X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dallas D is a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pats will put up a 50 spot on them if they make SB

Comment

• Dallas just killed the under. Played nice and soft. Going to need lots of luck now.
      MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

• Originally posted by molta02
        dallas D is a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pats will put up a 50 spot on them if they make SB
        couldnt agree more!!!

Pats are gonna roll to an easy super bowl win even if they play the Packers!!!

How the fuck are the Cowboys or the Packers GARBAGE defenses gonna stop the Pats....suber bowl is gonna be over by halftime!!!
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

• Sunuvabitch. I went to put in a 2d half play right after the first half was over. My book had it at Dallas -3 -120. The line changed to 6 while I was putting in the bet. I guess someone in Costa Rica screwed up putting up that 3. I hope someone got it in.

Comment

• LMFAO!!!! Im loving this shit.. everybody in the fucking world is on The Pats nuts.. have you not all forgotten that they still have to play 1 more game before then even make it there.. Keep hating on my Cowboys and sucking on the Pats I LOVE IT

Comment

• Originally posted by TMAC951
              LMFAO!!!! Im loving this shit.. everybody in the fucking world is on The Pats nuts.. have you not all forgotten that they still have to play 1 more game before then even make it there.. Keep hating on my Cowboys and sucking on the Pats I LOVE IT
              At least the Pats are in the AFC championship game, Dallas isn't even there yet!
              Last edited by NEJAKE; 01-13-2008, 06:37 PM.
              Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by NEJAKE
                At least the Pats are in the championship game, Dallas isn't even there yet!
                hahahaha. in due time my friend thats a fact.. I just love how everyone is saying they are in the super bowl when they have one of the hottest playing teams in the nfl next week..

Comment

• Originally posted by NEJAKE
                  At least the Pats are in the championship game, Dallas isn't even there yet!

Pats already SPANKED Dallas once too in their house. THAT is why people are saying it!

Comment

LMFAO!!!! Im loving this shit.. everybody in the fucking world is on The Pats nuts.. have you not all forgotten that they still have to play 1 more game before then even make it there.. Keep hating on my Cowboys and sucking on the Pats I LOVE IT

Dude, your Boys got beat at home by 20 against NE....what makes you think it would be any different?

Your secondary is awful......Amani Toomer hasn't broken a tackle in 10 years, he broke 5 and ran 50 yards for a score....lol

Comment

when they have one of the hottest playing teams in the nfl next week..
                      Meet 17-0

Comment

• Pats are only 17-0.......I think that qualifies to have some people on their nuts, ehh?

Comment

• Originally posted by aplous
                          Dude, your Boys got beat at home by 20 against NE....what makes you think it would be any different?

Your secondary is awful......Amani Toomer hasn't broken a tackle in 10 years, he broke 5 and ran 50 yards for a score....lol
                          have you forgotten that new england still has a game left to play BEFORE they even make it to the super bowl?? Im not saying that dallas will beat them.. Im just saying i love it that everyone is already saying new england is going to have a cake walk in the super bowl when they havent even made it yet

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218

Pats already SPANKED Dallas once too in their house. THAT is why people are saying it!
                            Yes, and lets see...a banged up Charger team traveling cross country to play at chilly Foxboro, I'm sorry they don't have a fuckin prayer!

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218
                              Meet 17-0
                              What will 17-0 get them IF they lose next week? Not a fucking thing but a hot seat on the couch with the rest of the league

Comment

• Friggan Ross can't even lift his arm!

Comment

Working...
                                X