My First NFL Play Worth Posting In Sometime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First NFL Play Worth Posting In Sometime

All we hear about is who has the better offense, nothing about the defense. San Diego's defense is at it's peak, holding Tenn to just 6 points. More important is that in the Chargers last seven games, they have not given up more than 17 points in any game. Everyone is talking about the Colts as if they were New England. They aren't New England and they can be stopped. Say it again out loud. THE COLTS AREN'T NEW ENGLAND AND THEY CAN BE STOPPED.

Harrison coming back is not the big deal it would have been if he had already been back for a few games. His timing with Manning is going to be off and will take some time to get back.

The Chargers plus 10 is a gift, with or without Gates. Also, a small play on the Money Line at +475 has a better chance of winning than playing a three team parley, which only pays a little bit more. The Chargers had a bad 1-3 start but then went 11-2. Just ask yourself, when was the last time you could play a NFL team on a seven game winning streak and get 10 points.

gl SandMan

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

gl sandy buddy
      rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

BOL with the Chargers today Sandy and nice to see you around!!!

Only 5 months until CFL starts...
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Sandman,

I agree, on San Diego with you. How is everything???

Hope all is well

Comment

good luck with tha play, Sandy! i'm all over it!

Comment

Gl With The Gift Card
              jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

yeah harrison did just make a difference he just fumbled down on sd 15 yrd line that would have put indy up 14-0 hehe NICE GOING MARVIN LOLOL
                GLLLLLLLLLL
                ON THE GIFT MY FATASSS BOKKIE HAD IT AT 10-
                GETER DONE PEACE
                U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
                THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

Every once in awhile, the books leave a gift for us. All we have to do is find it and do the right thing with it. Hope I talked some of you into playing the Money Line too. I played 3 units and got back 14 units just on the money line play.

jt, I like that, calling it a gift card.

scott. Good seeing you every once in awhile. All is well.

UNDER THE TRUTH IN LENDING ACT, OR IS IT THE TRUTH IN BETTING ACT, I PLAYED A LITTLE ON THE COWGIRLS MINUS 7. Well, someone had to.

Comment

Working...
                  X