3* 2-2 -0.6 units
    2* 8-2 +11.5 units
    1* 15-15 -1.55 units

NFL/CFB Combined 61-50 +17.65 units
    4* 2-0 +8.0 units
    3* 2-2 -0.6 units
    2* 15-7 +14.3 units
    1* 41-41 -4.05 units

I think this is a very tough weekend. I've come up with one play (just a 1*) and I'll list my opinions on the others.

1* Cowboys -7 (-115)
    I'm jumping on this line as it drops. The Giants have to be emotionally spent after several tough games and get to play a Cowboys team that's been rested for a month. Romo's going to stink up a playoff game but I don't think it's this one as Dallas' run game should thrive against the pooped Giants.

Other games:
    Sea-GB: ??????? I liked Seattle a lot earlier in the week as they showed great resiliency in coming back after almost choking LW. But the fact is Green Bay matches up better run vs. pass on both sides of the ball and even pass vs. run on both sides. GB has the better QB, WRs, RBs, DLs and DBs and the LBs are even. I have no idea.

New Eng-Jacks: The Patriots are going to win this game. They might even win easy. But the number is too high for me to make a big play.

Indy-SD: Norv Turner looked so relieved after last week's game that I kind of think San Diego has achieved its goal of avoiding a disaster. I like Indy but the number scares me off again.

BOL with the Cowboys on Sunday gris man!!!
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Good luck. I hope my Cowboys win. The way everyone is talking you would think the Cowboys were the underdog.

Comment

gl to ya GRIS---once again---thanks

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Good Luck gris

Comment

Working...
          X