Clear All

• Picks For Saturday

NFL
    -------

"Touchdown" ( Units)

Seattle +7.5

"OVER" (43) Seattle/Green Bay

"7 PT." Teaser = Seattle (+14.5) - New England (-6) ---> -130

Listen, this Seattle/G.B. game is very similiar to the playoff game they played in Lambeau 4 years ago. The spread for that game was Green Bay -7.5 O/U 43.5

That season Seattle was a not so good (2-6) on the road and (10-6) overall. This season ... (3-5) on the road and (10-6) overall. That year G.B. had Donald Driver and Javon Walker to go with Ahman Green. This year it is Donald Driver and Greg Jennings to go with Ryan Grant. On the other side Seattle had Bobby Engram and Darrell Jackson to go with Shaun Alexander. This year it is Bobby Engram, Deion Branch and Nate Burleson to go with Alexander. Everything here looks very similiar and i do not want to here how Shaun Alexander is not the same player he was. In '03 Alexander carried 20 times for only 45 yards and he had 1 catch for 1 yard. Matching that will not be that hard (IMO). Even the temperature and conditions will be almost the very same as in '03.

You will not find an opposing Head coach and QB that is more comfortable playing a road game in Lambeau than Holmgren and Hasselbeck. They were both there long enough to know what they are getting into and they will not be in awe of it all.

I love how Seattle is playing on defense Led by Tatupu, Trufant, Kerney, Peterson and Tapp. I like them much better than the '03 group that had alot less star power and experience. Seattle lost in Overtime in '03 and i truly believe they have a great shot at winning this one outright. Green Bay is very young and Seattle isn't. I just have to take the points here. Seattle 27-24

New England ... Yes, their defense is aging but guess what? A Bye week may be the perfect medicine for that. The Jags are on the road for the 3rd week in a row and they are coming off a tough hard fought win against Pittsburgh. I don't think the running game is going to get going against the Patriots. They will stack the box and make Garrad beat them. Do you really think he can do that with a banged up Reggie Williams and Ernest Wilford? I don't. The Jags will be without their all everything LB Mike Peterson in this game too. Add to that a banged up secondary and a rookie starter back there. If the Jags go 3 and out a couple of times and can't keep the N.E. offense off the field, it could be 10 or 14 to nothing quickly. If N.E. gets the lead and makes the Jags one dimensional, Jacksonville is in trouble. Taking 13 at N.E. would scare the hell out of me with the Jags and Garrad because we have seen how quickly N.E. can score 14 points. Don't expect the Patriots to be as predictable either. They will not be concerned with any Brady or Moss records here and that will open up the whole field for Brady on Saturday night. Maroney is very rested and healthy too. Expect a big dose of him. New England 34-16

GOOD LUCK

Good luck Wayne new to the site but you have made me $$$$$$$$

Comment

GREAT write ups Wayne! Thanks for taking the time! GL!!

Comment

I will be on a SEA tease tomorrow that is for sure!! GL Wayne!!

Comment

BOL tomorrow buddy!!!

I hope GB wins between 2-7 then!!!
          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Good Luck buddy

Comment

good luck today brother

Comment

Good luck, Wayne.

Comment

gl my bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutha

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Thanks for the insight..I'm on Seatle with ya..GL
                    Posted Plays:

NCAA F (5-3) + 4 units
                    NBA (1-1) -2.2 units

Comment

bol but sadly i am opposite on the gb game
                      Questions, comments, complaints:
                      [email protected]

Comment

Good luck today wayne. I agree with the reasoning just not the picks jmo though , your track record speaks for itself

Comment

GL today wayne
                          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

College Football
                            ---------------------

Hula Bowl

"Field Goal" ( Units)

Kai - West -3