Heres too supplementing your income

*****Chicago Bulls +2 @ philly
    ***Hornets/Heat Over 189
    ***Bobcats +8 @ cleveland

***3 team special teaser
    hornets -3/ warriors -1/ mavericks -1

NHL

COLUMBUS -150 vs. STL

Brief writeups....bulls have played well since firing skiles on christmas, philly has lost 5 straight. Line has dropped 2 points since it opened.
    Hornets/Heat I dont see much defense in this one. Miami is without their big men, game could get ugly.
    Bobcats beat nets and celtics by double figured last 2 games. and playing well above their record since aquiring Nazr Mohammed, providing help alongside okafor down low.
    Love the 3 team teaser all 3 picks near a double digit favorite. Just dont see the sonics beating the mavs, grizz beating the warriors and miami beating hornets.

Good luck tonight everyone

Adding

**Toronto -5 @ NY knicks

Comment

good luck ddp
      dave
      jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

BOL tonight buddy...lets go Jackets!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

GL tonite DDP

Comment

Hey in honor of chados prank im gonna give my thread a BIG BUMP for sweeping my board tonight
            crazzy finish in the charlotte +8 game.
            bobcats up 8 going into the fourth, cavs come back go up by 3 and charlotte hits a 3 with no time left to send it to overtime....hate overtime udnerdogs....game goes into double overtime...cleveland up 10 and charlotte hits a 3 with about 10 seconds left, go down by 7 and let the clock run out... +18 units for the night...good luck to everyone tommorow...for anyone who cares my divisional round parlay is ::
            seattle/greenbay under 43
            jaguars +14 1/2 (bought 1)
            jaguars/pats over 48 1/2 (bought 1)
            giants +7 1/2
            colts -6 1/2 (bought 2)

Comment

Nice job buddy!!!

Hit the Coyotes at +175 myself!!!

Comment

Yaa nice work bro I see the coyote game went 1-0 in the first you made the right call though 4-3 final, 3 goals in the 2nd 3 goals in the 3rd lets get em tommorow! packers ml, jags +14, colts -7, giants - 7 1/2...packers under, jags over, colts not sure would guess under, giants over...good luck b uddy !!

Comment

Originally posted by DDP713
                  Yaa nice work bro I see the coyote game went 1-0 in the first you made the right call though 4-3 final, 3 goals in the 2nd 3 goals in the 3rd lets get em tommorow! packers ml, jags +14, colts -7, giants - 7 1/2...packers under, jags over, colts not sure would guess under, giants over...good luck b uddy !!
                  Careful....wonder boy Matt has his hugest play of the day tomorrow on the SEA/GB over...

Comment

Thanks for the heads up chado. To be honest my first instinct for the game was over. I think there will be a lot of passing which usually means points and clock stoppage.
                    Both teams have a great defensive line which I think is the best place to start when your taking unders. Seattle ranked 4th in sacks, kearney with 15 sacks Tapp on the other side 7 sacks, depth at DT.
                    The Packers defensive line is deep, aaron kampman and gbaja-biamila combined for 23.5 sacks. Seattles linebackers and secondary are strong, Tatupu, Peterson are pro bowlers leroy hill is underrated. Trufant has 7 ints. Packers with one of the better secondaries in the league with al harris and woodson also look for nick collins to make some plays if hasselbeck tries to throw his weak deep ball. Hard to get past Nick Barnett and AJ Hawk as welll.
                    Expected to snow before game and maybe during. Im hoping that the cold weather will bring a hard hitting defensive frozen tundra type battle along with it. Should be a great one go pack.By the way I dont recommend a 5 team parlay/teaser/round robin..anything! But if you have the unit to spare I think its worth it if you see the right opportunity or just have the unit to invest into a lot of unit friends...GB 20-13 GOod luck to everyone this weekend lets all be responsible and take these f'in books for a ride....by the way sorry for writing a NOVEL on a fuckin UNDER in the first divisional game And 1 more FUC for the books.

Comment

Working...
                    X