Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chado's "TAKE IT TO THE BANK" NFL Teaser for this Weekend!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chado's "TAKE IT TO THE BANK" NFL Teaser for this Weekend!!!

Went 2-1-1 last weekend in the NFL for +2.65 units. I am posting this now in case the line moves on me as I like it right where it stands. I absolutely love this teaser that starts tomorrow and carries over to Sunday. I am making my biggest bet of the NFL season on it but just posting it for 3 units:

102/108 GREEN BAY PACKERS -1.0 / INDIANAPOLIS COLTS -1.5 (-130) (3 UNITS ) 7 PT TEASER
    This teaser is all day long!!! The Seahawks are not the same team on the road and away from the loud home crowd of the 12th man to help their defense out and cause problems for opposing offenses. The Seahawks were just 3-5 on the road this season losing to the Steelers, Browns, the garbage Saints, garbage Cardinals, and garbage Panthers, and just sqeaking by the garbage Rams if it wasnt for that goaline stand at the end. This to me in itself is horrible!!! You can say all you want about the Packers being over-rated and I even said it for most of the season but they just continued to win and cover, win and cover. They only lost 3 games all season and two were to the Bears (seem to have their #) and the only other loss was to the #1 seed in the AFC Dallas Cowboys. The Packers have not lost at home since Week 5 on Oct.7th in which they blew a 2nd half lead and lost to the Bears. They are 7-1 at home this season with that Sunday nighter being their only loss. Anyone who watched that SEA/WSH game last Saturday seen how slow Shaun Alexander runs and every since that injury it looks like he is past his prime. And how bout Matt Hasslebeck's decision making in that 2nd half? Was I the only one that was yelling WTF are you doing?!?!?! Yea put all my money on the Seahawks please. I loved the passes that he was trying to press. LMAO....I think I feel just a wee tad more comfortable going with veteran Brett Favre at home having one of the best seasons of his career. NEXT!!!

The San Diego Chargers huh....yea the team that got blown out at home by the fuckin Chiefs this year. I know the Chargers turned their season around in the 2nd half but still ended just 4-4 on the road. If anyone thinks that this game is gonna be similar to the win vs the Colts earlier in the season they better think again. First of all that game was in San Diego. It was on primetime TV with a ton of injuries to the Colts including NO Harrison, NO Gonzalez, NO Clark, and a few other injuries too that I cant think of. All three of these guys will be back in the line-up on Sunday. Also Manning had the worst game of his entire career throwing for 6 picks. You can bet that the master of the QB position has been figuring out exactly how to correct that ALL WEEK LONG. Even though he threw for 6 picks he still ended up passing for 328 yards and 2 TD's after ALL THAT?!?! The Colts also had a 3rd down conversion rate of over 50% in that game while the Bolts were just 3 of 11. Also, did anyone watch the TEN/SD game last week. The Chargers looked absolutely horrible. If it wasnt for the Titans having such a shitty offense they would have lost that game. Well guess what...Indy does not have a shitty offense its the exact opposite this week they have one of the best. If the Bolts think 17 points is gonna be enough to beat the Colts they better think again. Norv Turner and Phillip Rivers at QB on the road vs Tony Dungy and Peyton Manning and the defending Super Bowl Champions at home?!?!? That one is tough...LMAO...NEXT!!!

ALL DAY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Chado1; 01-11-2008, 10:54 AM.
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

GL, looks like a winner!
    FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

Good luck Chad
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

GL buddy.
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Love it! Good luck bro!

Comment

Thanks guys....the funny thing is Manning threw 6 picks in that game and they still almost won if it wasnt for that missed FG!!!

Comment

Chado - I am fading you--Ha Ha!
              Actually GB can lose this weekend but I seriously doubt Indy will! Holmgren has a decent playoff record! I know that is your fav. play but I have learned to accept the possibility of upsets. So much hype once again!
              Last edited by Spearit; 01-11-2008, 11:09 AM.
              "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

chado good luck!!
                1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

Ok Chado, I Leaving For The Bank Now Good Luck Buddy
                  jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

I just printed it out and dropped it off at the bank. The bank
                    just called me back and asked what to do with it? I told them
                    some crazy Canadian told me to take it to the bank. They
                    asked me if it was reds12???

dEaNo

Comment

Originally posted by Deano

dEaNo

OMG...thats some funny shit buddy...

Comment

Good Luck On the Play!!!!

dEaNo

Comment

BUMP!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Deano

dEaNo

that is hysterical
                            Questions, comments, complaints:
                            [email protected]

Comment

GL Today, Chado
                              Posted Plays:

NCAA F (5-3) + 4 units
                              NBA (1-1) -2.2 units

Comment

Working...