X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conference System for Saturday*****

Purdue

Seton Hall

Monitor these 2.....again no plays for me....the first game I monitored Michigan got smoked v Indiana.....these 2 are slightly better then Michigan but again I will just monitor and wait for now

PEACE

LOVE Purdue vs Ohio St---Seton Hall on the road HMMM don't know---I would like 10 to 11 on that game---have a line on either one? Purdue and OSU--can't see Purdue being a dog---do you?? I think Purdue is at least a 4 point fave--hell what do I know

Comment

Originally posted by bryce
      LOVE Purdue vs Ohio St---Seton Hall on the road HMMM don't know---I would like 10 to 11 on that game---have a line on either one? Purdue and OSU--can't see Purdue being a dog---do you?? I think Purdue is at least a 4 point fave--hell what do I know
      Yah I agree but I am not going to play these games unless %s dictate....if the system gets its legs then I play heavy on the better games bu tno need to try and force plays that just arent there yet

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
        Yah I agree but I am not going to play these games unless %s dictate....if the system gets its legs then I play heavy on the better games bu tno need to try and force plays that just arent there yet

PEACE
        GL IF YA PLAY IT BUDDY
        MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
        0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Purdue

Seton Hall

Monitor these 2.....again no plays for me....the first game I monitored Michigan got smoked v Indiana.....these 2 are slightly better then Michigan but again I will just monitor and wait for now

PEACE
          PLAYED BOTH AND SPLIT...SETON HALL GOT "FRONTDOORED" AND PURDUE WON A HARD-FOUGHT CONTEST. THANKS AND KEEP THESE GOING. BTW, I THINK MICH ONLY MISSED THE COVER BY 4 POINTS THE OTHER NIGHT.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkLemke
            PLAYED BOTH AND SPLIT...SETON HALL GOT "FRONTDOORED" AND PURDUE WON A HARD-FOUGHT CONTEST. THANKS AND KEEP THESE GOING. BTW, I THINK MICH ONLY MISSED THE COVER BY 4 POINTS THE OTHER NIGHT.
            Yah Im just gonna keep an eye on them for now and hopefully start playing them possibly next Saturday....gl ya atleast got the split or ya woulda been cussin me if they both lost

PEACE

Comment

Yah Im just gonna keep an eye on them for now and hopefully start playing them possibly next Saturday....gl ya atleast got the split or ya woulda been cussin me if they both lost

PEACE
              WOULD HAVE BEEN NO ONE'S FAULT BUT MY OWN FOR PLAYING THEM...I LIKED BOTH PLAYS A LOT.

Comment

Working...
              X