Ncaa Hoops!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bryce
    Holy shit---I print my lines off the night before---I need some ink---I have lines all through my sheet---Sorry guys--

I never do this but have to at this point---NO PLAY ON OREGON---no wonder i liked them---With hoops I know who I will be playing and usually put them in 5 minutes before the game trying to get the best line as I do take a lot of dogs--thanks Bant for pointing this out!!

No problem haha, im on Cal so i was a little worried. Had to double check that Cal wasnt favored and i wasnt about to get Raped
    MATTS PICKS UPDATED AFTER SUNDAYS GAMES

On this Board So Far 18-9 ATS 67%

AND

2-0 ON HUGE PLAYS ATS 100%

Keep em comin

Comment

2-4 NIGHT---terrible!! I will take the night off tomorrow---2-4---pathetic! Hey I always say what I did-- WIN or LOSE---I LOST---will post SAT!!! Be here 2morrow for a bit but taking the night off!! GL with everyones picks tomorrow!

Comment

2-4 NIGHT---terrible!! I will take the night off tomorrow---2-4---pathetic! Hey I always say what I did-- WIN or LOSE---I LOST---will post SAT!!! Be here 2morrow for a bit but taking the night off!! GL with everyones picks tomorrow!
        i had alot of 1-4 nights in hoops last week so i took off all week so far... hopefully a night off will help ya bounce back--fri hoops always tough to win too... good luck this weekend
        edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

no worries man its a marathon....2-4 isnt the end of the world..I went 3-5 yesterday posted and 2-2 today.......just keep grinding or waiting until someone who can pick 80% comes along....oh wait we have 1 here now

PEACE

Comment

Thanks Pimp and Jive---You cap these games and come up with a loss---tough to stomach--Good luck 2morrow!

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
              no worries man its a marathon....2-4 isnt the end of the world..I went 3-5 yesterday posted and 2-2 today.......just keep grinding or waiting until someone who can pick 80% comes along....oh wait we have 1 here now

PEACE
              Just caught the end of that 80% PIMP!! YEP If I am 4-3 every night I love myself---If I am 80% I masturbate!! DID I SPELL THAT RIGHT??? WHERE IS BOVER!! Thanks!

Comment

Take It Easy On Yourself Bro It Happens I Went For Crap The Last 2 Nights Finally Had A Decent Night Tonight.get Em Tomorrow
                MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Thanks Pimp and Jive---You cap these games and come up with a loss---tough to stomach--Good luck 2morrow!
                  Dude I just checked my posted record this year and Im 169-151 for about a 45 unit gain.....that is 52.8% and in a 320 game sample I have had many days worse than a 2-4, trust me......you are never as hot or as cold as you think you are

PEACE

Comment

Thanks PIMP!! Believe me I know--been doing this for 17 years but only posting my plays for a year and a half or so---Sometimes I get more pissed at the posting than the money if that makes any sense---I guess that should be my sign---that is double stress!!!

Comment

gettum Sat buddy....

KAZ
                      [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Working...
                      X