Good luck Reds12

Comment

Originally posted by garister
        Yes, i do know Nash and Hill are out!

what about Marion?

I heard he is too with the Flu

and Barbosa is ailing but he'll give it a go

Good Luck
        I don't know buddy. I didn't see Marion out anywhere when i capped it. If he is, he is. My bets are in already and i'm not gonna lose sleep over it at this point.

Comment

hahaha

You guys are funny!

Comment

not trying to be a pain but I was wondering when the hoops pick 3 and the NFL contest would be updated....GL with the game tonight...oh yah and my friend said he got the money and wanted to say thanks for being very promt, much apprecated

PEACE

Comment

Just info,

check out the starting lineups right b4 game and you can go the other way if u want to.

good luck with them

this probally means they win anyway cause who would think that, OT yesterday, down 3 starters suns no chance.

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
                not trying to be a pain but I was wondering when the hoops pick 3 and the NFL contest would be updated....GL with the game tonight...oh yah and my friend said he got the money and wanted to say thanks for being very promt, much apprecated

PEACE

The NFL Contest has been posted every week by Friday and this one will be no different.

I'm not sure about the CBB/NBA Contest. kb is doing that but we are now about to get 4 weeks behind and i'm not sure what to do. He said he was going to catch it up a few times but i really don't know pimp.

Comment

Originally posted by garister
                  Just info,

check out the starting lineups right b4 game and you can go the other way if u want to.

good luck with them

this probally means they win anyway cause who would think that, OT yesterday, down 3 starters suns no chance.

I've never changed and gone the other way ever in my life. Not even once. I'm not gonna start tonight either. If i lose i lose. It's gambling and shit happens. I'll ride it out and see what happens. GL

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                    The NFL Contest has been posted every week by Friday and this one will be no different.

I'm not sure about the CBB/NBA Contest. kb is doing that but we are now about to get 4 weeks behind and i'm not sure what to do. He said he was going to catch it up a few times but i really don't know pimp.
                    No worries....Friday for NFL and will play it by ear for the Hoops.....thanks

PEACE

Comment

Good Luck REDS12!!!

Comment

Good luck buddy!

Comment

Working...
                        X