Flequent Flyer picks!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flequent Flyer picks!!!

Cleveland St. -1.5 @ Detroit: Cleveland St. has beaten some pretty dang good teams on the road this year and are 3-0 in their Conference, with and 10-5 overall record. Detroit on the other hand has lost 8 straight are 4-10 on the year and are 0-4 in Conference play. They did however did have a pretty good win beating Kent St. the first game of the year.

Appalachian State @ Wofford -1: In App States only good win they shot 67% from the field and 50% from 3, against Arkansas who is in a big conference, but really isn’t a powerhouse program. They are also 6-2 away, but haven really had to play anyone away. Wofford however is 7-1 at home. I basically just think this is a trap game and I’m going to try and be the one not getting trapped tomorrow.

Furman+9.5 @ Western Carolina: They have just beating Western Carolina recently, have one kid out, but didn’t have him the first time they played them, both times when they where away, but never by this much I don’t know what the deal is here, but if this is a trap they have me hook line and sinker on this one I’m taking Furman here.

Eastern Kentucky +1 @ Morehead State: Morehead State has not lost a game yet at home, where as Eastern Kentucky has lost every game on the road besides 1. It was Murray State though how is a good team so I’m taking Eastern Kentucky here.

College Of Charleston @ Georgia Southern-3.5: Only team that Georgia Southern has lost to at home this year was a ranked Rhode Island team by 5. Charleston however, has lost 5 of their 7 away games only beating 6-7 Fordham and a 4-10 Western Carolina both by 5 points or less.
    Last edited by flyersfootball; 01-10-2008, 05:21 PM.
    I hope one day they talk about me, and say I knew him when he was just a kid.

110-92 all time picking.

+12.85 Units

GL Flyers
    MATTS PICKS UPDATED AFTER SUNDAYS GAMES

On this Board So Far 18-9 ATS 67%

AND

2-0 ON HUGE PLAYS ATS 100%

Keep em comin

Comment

good luck tonight, flyers!

Comment

gl to ya today

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

BOL tonight flyers!!!
          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

good luck
            THINK BLUE

Comment

correction Wofford was a +1 not -1
              I hope one day they talk about me, and say I knew him when he was just a kid.

110-92 all time picking.

+12.85 Units

Comment

Working...
              X