Breaking News Out Of Canada!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking News Out Of Canada!!

The Moron Times is reporting that Canadian Firefighters have rescued a man threatening to jump off a building after a prank on a betting site.Victim was only wearing a sock(we wont say where)Left side of hair was missing and must have been suffering from hypothermia.Wierd guy,he kept asking his rescuers if there name was Chuck.Glad it ended with a happy ending.

Originally posted by vols fan
    The Moron Times is reporting that Canadian Firefighters have rescued a man threatening to jump off a building after a prank on a betting site.Victim was only wearing a sock(we wont say where)Left side of hair was missing and must have been suffering from hypothermia.Wierd guy,he kept asking his rescuers if there name was Chuck.Glad it ended with a happy ending.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
        Have a good one Chado,I didn't know either but I knew you were losing it.Off to HOOTERS for a cold beer

Comment

Hilarious

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

I hope that guy is alright.....lol
            I hope one day they talk about me, and say I knew him when he was just a kid.

110-92 all time picking.

+12.85 Units

Comment

LMFAO

Comment

I am sure it was Chuck lol
                THINK BLUE

Comment

[QUOTE=vols fan]The Moron Times is reporting that Canadian Firefighters have rescued a man threatening to jump off a building after a prank on a betting site.Victim was only wearing a sock(we wont say where)Left side of hair was missing and must have been suffering from hypothermia.Wierd guy,he kept asking his rescuers if there name was Chuck.Glad it ended with a happy ending.

[/QUOTEomg im crying
                  Questions, comments, complaints:
                  [email protected]

Comment

That is good stuff.

Comment

Funny, too Funny !

Comment

Working...
                      X