Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for Reds12

Any hockey tonight bro?

I'm looking forward to not capping today with a lot going on at work and was hoping you'd have some more winners for us.

Thanks for the easy winner last night!

Rook this is not even funny man......you dont even know the deal with this guy so WTF!!!
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
      Rook this is not even funny man......you dont even know the deal with this guy so WTF!!!

All I know is he gave us a 5-0 easy winner last night, and from what others have said his record is 100% legit.

I'm not trying to be funny. I'm trying to get to the cash window again tonight.

I'm not capping anything until the weekend, and if he can get the forum some winners then EVERYONE should be on board.

Damn dude...you really need to get over yourself a bit. This is getting way out of hand.

Comment

He went 5-0??? Honestly???

Comment

Originally posted by Spark

No, he gave out Anaheim -1 last night and they won 5-0.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRook
            No, he gave out Anaheim -1 last night and they won 5-0.
            I thought so ... I knew he only posted 1 game .. i did not read your post correctly ...

Thanks

Comment

Fuck this reds12 guy. Do you honestly think Chado would be acting this way if something wasn't up???

Comment

I thought so ... I knew he only posted 1 game .. i did not read your post correctly ...

Thanks
                No problem pappy. If he posted elsewhere I don't know it. Just what he gave us last night.

Hoping for the same tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                  Fuck this reds12 guy. Do you honestly think Chado would be acting this way if something wasn't up???
                  Wow .. calm down kb ... Give your opinion if you want but don't be name callling ... uncalled for ...

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21

I think it just reeks of jealousy. I'm not knocking Chado, cause he puts his heart and soul in his picks and everyone knows it...but when you look at it black and white Reds has a pretty damn decent record, and Chado and he'll tell you himself has been struggling.

Everyone likes attention and likes to be the guy that's giving out winners. It's an ego thing. But to be outright rude to a guy for posting winners just seems dumb to me.

I don't care if I don't know everything. All I know is my off shore account got a bit bigger last night.

That's all that I care about.

Comment

Chado- I have sat back - watch the ongoings unfold and I can promise you - that you are on the same path as chuck!
                      This is not a battleground from another site- so my friend let it end and do what you do best. Your emails and tirades only pitch a darker side of you that no one wants anything to do with. Any folks that wish to come on an post picks and does not rhyme with purvis is a fair capper till proven otherwise.

As far as capping off of others- it is widespread and nothing that you can say or do about. Some like myself will attempt to give credit- some won't. Some have big ego's and this consumes them upon losses or have others in their face. Others as myself and obvious members (Homer, Kapt, Wayne. Spark, and so many could care less of fame and fans- just the act of giving to the site in earnest is the just reward!

This is my understanding of a class- act.

Chado - you are mad and want everyone to know the true story- see Chucks saga~KB is also aware of the ongoings but it does not matter. Folks here want to talk about lining their accounts with cash- thats it! Of course there are the non-essentials but that does not include ranting!

It is old and no one cares. Reds is not your enemy- Your ego is your enemy! You beat it once when we talked and you can beat it again!
                      Again do what you do best and stay away from the battles. You can do this!
                      Last edited by Spearit; 01-10-2008, 10:29 AM.
                      "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Joe he is like 17-3 documented at the other place.

His record is legit, i have seen him and Chado going round and round over there
                        Questions, comments, complaints:
                        [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Spearit
                          Chado- I have sat back - watch the ongoings unfold and I can promise you - that you are on the same path as chuck!
                          This is not a battleground from another site- so my friend let it end and do what you do best. Your emails and tirades only pitch a darker side of you that no one wants anything to do with. Any folks that wish to come on an post picks and does not rhyme with purvis is a fair capper till proven otherwise.

As far as capping off of others- it is widespread and nothing that you can say or do about. Some like myself will attempt to give credit- some won't. Some have big ego's and this consumes them upon losses or have others in their face. Others as myself and obvious members (Homer, Kapt, Wayne. Spark, and so many could care less of fame and fans- just the act of giving to the site in earnest is the just reward!

This is my understanding of a class- act.

Chado - you are mad and want everyone to know the true story- see Chucks saga~KB is also aware of the ongoings but it does not matter. Folks here want to talk about lining their accounts with cash- thats it! Of course there are the non-essentials but that does not include ranting!

It is old and no one cares. Reds is not your enemy- Your ego is your enemy! You beat it once when we talked and you can beat it again!
                          Again do what you do best and stay away from the battles. You can do this!

You are once again, and no surprise right on the money.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRook
                            Any hockey tonight bro?

I'm looking forward to not capping today with a lot going on at work and was hoping you'd have some more winners for us.

Thanks for the easy winner last night!
                            Im busy today and might not be able to post. Sorry. I will do my best to make some time. If not I will post friday. Thanks for the kind words.

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                              Joe he is like 17-3 documented at the other place.

His record is legit, i have seen him and Chado going round and round over there
                              Well see ... this is clearer and clearer to me why Chad is so upset ...

Comment

Working...
                              X