• Time
  • Show
Clear All

cha--ching, good hit man.

Comment

Nice Winner With Four Minutes Left!!!

dEaNo

Comment

10* Basketball - 525 Rhode Island/Dayton over 70 -110 for 1st Half -----------------------------------------WIN

Congrats to those that participated and trusted me!
        "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Thanks for the WINNAH SPEARIT!!!!! Great call!! Took them over 150 as well because of your post!!!

Comment

Great call .. follow your calls often keep up the great wqork SPEAR ..it

Comment

Great job, played this one on your say so. I never usually play first halves. You were all over this one.
              "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Thanks!!!
                1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

Waiting to see the finish of the first half but I have another 10* play in the making. 2 minutes to go in the New Jersey first half

Comment

10*Seattle Supersonics 1/9/2008 7:35:01 PM - (EST) Money Line -115 for 2nd Half

A hugh no loss chase system rides on this play and we got the numbers right where we want it!

I personally have over 400 on this one! Playing on the books money tonight!

I have a lot of confidence it hits!
                    Last edited by Spearit; 01-09-2008, 08:46 PM.

Comment

10*Seattle Supersonics 1/9/2008 7:35:01 PM - (EST) Money Line -115 for 2nd Half------------------------------------WIN

This was the last of a no lose chase system and you had to feel that a system that has gone 34-0 this season you would capitalize! It requires buying 3 points at the start of the game of teams (3 set chase) having to cross the country and so we had that number already entering the 2nd half- (Seattle +8 so you bought up to 11- that was a push- the play already had the necessary points so no hesitation was made on it being a solid bet)
                      Glad some could join in and make some money! Lucky Win!
                      Last edited by Spearit; 01-09-2008, 10:27 PM.

Comment

awesome spearit
                        jordanrules..................

Comment

TY sir that was extremely easy!
                          NFL System - Year 1
                          Week 2 3-2 +0.8 Units
                          Week 3 3-2-1 +0.8 Units
                          Week 3 3-3 -0.3 Units
                          Week 4 3-2 +0.8 Units
                          Week 5 2-3 -1.3 Units
                          Week 6 4-1 +2.9 Units
                          Week 7 3-0 +3.0 Units
                          Week 8 2-3 -2.35 Units
                          Week 9 0-1 -1.1 Units
                          Season Total 23-17 +3.35 Units

Comment

Also took smaller plays of Ole Miss, Charlotte, and above for the game as posted!!!

All Winners!!!

Comment

thanks buddy i tailed the winners !!!!
                              speaking of tails, crawfish are coming and ill be sending some out to you in about a month or so as soon as they get a little bigger
                              dave
                              jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Working...
                              X