Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love what everyone has to say especially when there is an especially big lean. This board is to earn trust and many of the members here have a proven track record with their picks.

I for one love to follow 'everyones' big plays and *** is one that I wish to follow. Lets just let people post their picks and leave the BS out. Its obvious some people love to have their EGO's stroked and thats cool 2. *** never bothered anyone so just move on and leave it alone. I personally can play tonights game up until 910 PM with the local man so all posts appreciated.

Im already looking at JOHNS 5* with the RAIDERS and if *** agrees im all over that SHIT.

Comment

The way it looks we should change the name of the site to:

because that is all there ever is being talked about on the site. Quit beating a dead horse, and let's win some fucking money from whoever you care to follow.. We all have our opinions and likes and lets leave them at that. Follow who you want and play who you want but there is no reason to keep making everybody miserable of this shit when we shouldn't be.

I appreciate the site and information and am tired of all the bullshit about this subject, spend your time capping games and posting info and lets all take it for what it is worth, someones opinion....

GLTA

Comment

i agree. when someone posts a pick look at it and take it if you like it. if you dont then dont start bitching at the person who gave it. leave it be and let whoever wants to take it take it... not like wizard who went nuts because someone posted an *** play. you are treating it like a virus when there are many people of the forum who want to take it. if you dont want it wizard, and other people who have nothing better to do then bitch at a guy posting *** plays, then dont take it and shut the hell up about the play

shicacaca

Comment

Schicacaca

What were your promised for that post? Can't you just leave it alone??
          You go on this big rant about taking a play for what it's worth, then you have to get me involved?
          You can go fuck yourself you useless piece of shit.........
          Go suck ***'s balls, you seem to like them in your mouth.
          This is bullshit, I was willing to leave it alone but assholes like you have to keep it going, Is he also telling you to do that?
          I am ***, I need all the attention I can get. BE FUCKING REAL.
          Why don't you post a play?
          Then we all can see what a true loser you are.
          I can't believe BC lets this shit just keep going.

Comment

Looks like it's time to close yet another post about ***. Something needs to be done about this. This is gettting out of hand.

Comment

I love these threads

These are the funniest threads on the site, besides herbie threads, that is.

I love these guys that come on here and say "*** HAS MADE ALOT OF MONEY FOR THIS BOARD IN THE PAST..."

Wrong. He has posted some good picks, especially in the past. As in PAST TENSE. As in five minutes after Tip-Off. But he's also posted some losers. His picks are about average.

I do like to see his threads though. There are some good nights to watch what he's going to post. But as far as this board getting loaded up during the last few minutes before gametime, that's for other reasons.

If he wants to post, he'll post. If he doesn't, I enjoy watching the next day to see one of his customers give out what his e-mailed plays were.
              Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X