Congrats LSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats LSU

Nick Saban just won you a National Title. ROLL TIDE!
    "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

what did "Nick Saban" have to do with that Titlt game.....you can't be referring to his recruiting 4 years ago......The talent in the La area is awesome.......Def Co-ord, and Off co-ord are the reasons LSU won the National title.....

You are obviously a "Nick Saban" die hard fan.......He fared really well this year at Alabama didn't he....looking forward to LSU/Bama games in the future with Saban as Coach....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Lets Refresh some Pre-Game Predictions

Lets take a look at some pre-game predictions for the LSU/OSU BCS Championship Game.......

Some refer to LSU's speed as being a myth, some refer to SEC as being dominant gainst Big 10, and some Big 10 fans say no way, and adamantly state OSU will win, cause LSU's doesn't have the speed all the experts say they do....

Some nailed it, some are eating crow.....How did you do with the the "Big One".....

Don't usually do this, but some were so blatant with their anti LSUs speed, and didn't appreciate, what most experts said, (talent wise----LSU as good as any in the country)......

Corso----Herbstreit---Holtz---Mize, and the majority of the PROFESSIONAL commentators, stated that LSUs SPEED would be the difference...OSU is now 0-9 against the SEC......

What say yee...............

Previous Posts re game......

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=137750

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

The Big 10 needs to stay out of the BCS Championship game.

That conference blows cock like its their job
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

I say yee that i bought into the shit 10, wont happen again.

Only played it for 50 bucks, but those shit eyes didnt belong in that game
          [email protected]

Comment

Yea John you always say how fat and slow the Big Ten is...really proved themselves once again last night...
            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
              what did "Nick Saban" have to do with that Titlt game.....you can't be referring to his recruiting 4 years ago......The talent in the La area is awesome.......Def Co-ord, and Off co-ord are the reasons LSU won the National title.....

You are obviously a "Nick Saban" die hard fan.......He fared really well this year at Alabama didn't he....looking forward to LSU/Bama games in the future with Saban as Coach....
              Kap I was just wheeling, I mean, teasing you. And yes, I am a Saban fan, I am a Bama guy. Yes, it is a fact that a majority of those players were recruited by Saban. He won you two National titles. The last 2 they will win in the modern era. lol....You are right that your state has a lot of talent, but I hope Les can keep Nick out of there, year-in-year-out. We are another year away, but he is building a good program, and I expect our recruiting to be in the top 5 for the next few years. See ya down on the Bayou next November. Would like to meet ya.
              "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

If we can't rebuild these peoples' homes, lets give'em a national title and see if that will do. This is not the charity these people needed....

Congrats to LSU folks....It's fun to win big games... You got to play Ohio State for the BCS, at home.....

I think Hawaii could have beaten OSU......... Maybe......Probably.

Comment

Originally posted by Celtics86
                  If we can't rebuild these peoples' homes, lets give'em a national title and see if that will do. This is not the charity these people needed....

Congrats to LSU folks....It's fun to win big games... You got to play Ohio State for the BCS, at home.....

I think Hawaii could have beaten OSU......... Maybe......Probably.

hawaii would have lost to ohio st by 28...imo
                  [email protected]

Comment

I don't care if Ohio State goes 12-0 and wins by 30 in each game next year. They should not be allowed into the title game for the next 5 years. The Big 10 is not in the same league as the SEC. Michigan (3rd best team in big 10) played their best game and beat Florida (3rd best team in the Sec East) that played one of their worst games of the year. If Ole Miss was in the Big 10 they would have played USC in the Rose bowl, and Ed Orgeron would be coach of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by grandmama
                      I don't care if Ohio State goes 12-0 and wins by 30 in each game next year. They should not be allowed into the title game for the next 5 years. The Big 10 is not in the same league as the SEC. Michigan (3rd best team in big 10) played their best game and beat Florida (3rd best team in the Sec East) that played one of their worst games of the year. If Ole Miss was in the Big 10 they would have played USC in the Rose bowl, and Ed Orgeron would be coach of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by grandmama
                        If Ole Miss was in the Big 10 they would have played USC in the Rose bowl, and Ed Orgeron would be coach of the year.

LOL!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X