Mnf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mnf

Anyone out there like under 45 1/2?? Raiders D is out to shut down Portis. Plummer stinks. Raider O is aging. Denver D is always good. Seems like a game like last night's. Can't pick the side. I want to like Denver, but I hate Plummer. Thus looking at a total play. Maybe Denver -3 1st Half???
    Let it Ride

I agree.. I have been forced to watch the Broncos the last few weeks since the Cards never sell out and it is either Denver or San Fran in the west..which totally sucks, I hate it!!!

Anyhoo.. Plummer makes tons of bad decisions, he did it all the time in PHX, and in the games I have watched, he has done it time and time again..

The question is can the Raiders put up a rush..if they blitz and rush hard, I think they win this game SU and maybe by more than a score.

I hate the word trap..but this one stinks to high hell..smells totally like a trap. Denver has won a few..against not that great of teams..the Raiders have looked lousy..Denver easy, right??

I dont think it will be easy at all. This will all be moot if the Raiders sit back in coverage on defense..Plummer turns into a pansy when there is a hard constant pass rush, but the guy does ok when the heat isnt on. So if you think that the Raiders take it easy and let Portis run, Plummer pass..then the Broncs win by 10, if the Raiders have any kind of intelligence, if their game plan is anything sharp..they rush rush rush the passer..block the lanes..and the Raiders in SU.

I would rather be burned by Portis a few times and fluster Plummer than playing the coverage game.

Last thing..I am not sure that Denver has played a team that has a decent passing game..they do put up a pass rush..but I think the Raiders can figure it out..

I would take the Raiders in this game..I would take my chances on a Plummer implosion than hoping the Broncs win by more than 4..

Comment

thank you

great response.....exactly what I am looking for. Even better that Wass21 is on Denver....Oakland is a lock!! LOL Wass........ I still may only play under so good luck.
      Let it Ride

Comment

Working...
      X