• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kansas Co- National CHamps

KU will be Co- National Champs

Originally posted by Steortex

Please. LSU outright nat'l champs.
    "Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have..." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by BackDoorCvr
      Please. LSU outright nat'l champs.
      My Ass you watch the AP will give it to Kansas

Comment

I believe they will give it to LSU as it has been strange enuff already! SEC Conference has proven its mettle and Hawaii and Kansas with only one loss will go into the books that way! Ohio State and LSU proves that its not your record but who have you played!
        "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Lsu

Maybe OSU will play a tougher schedule in the future...SEC is clearly the best conference and I'm a Big 10 fan.

Comment

What Are You Smoking ?? I Think You Might Need A Mild Laxative !!!!! Jmho No Harm Ment
            jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

If Kansas would of blown out V TEch---Maybe and that is a big maybe---don't see it but on the other hand loved this KU team this year....

Comment

Originally posted by Steortex
                never happen. LSU proved they have MUCH more depth and speed and they had Flynn, Dorsey, Doucet, etc. all healthy and proved they deserve to be No. 1.
                They will be No. 1 in all polls jmo.
                dave
                jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Southern California, Georgia, West Virginia, Kansas and Missouri all put on impressive shows in bowl games, and will be among the favorites
                  "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Kansas could have beaten Va Tech by a hundred and there still wouldnt have been a chance. They were lucky they were there in the first place. Played a heck of a game and showed they were worthy, talent wise, but in a fair world they wouldnt have even been there.
                    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by 3ebRocks
                      Kansas could have beaten Va Tech by a hundred and there still wouldnt have been a chance. They were lucky they were there in the first place. Played a heck of a game and showed they were worthy, talent wise, but in a fair world they wouldnt have even been there.
                      I agree with you totally... But you watch they will win the AP poll tomorrow...

Comment

USC has a chance
                        Best of Luck Everyone

2012 Record:

1 unit = $100

***All sides and totals -110 unless noted***

***Teasers are -120 & 7 Points on Sides and 5 Points on Totals ties push****

Comment

Working...
                        X