No announcement yet.

CFB In Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn't the BCS learn from last years debacle. USC vs the best SEC team would have been the best game, other than a playoff.
    MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

• West Virginia should have played LSU...would have seen a better game

Comment

• five personal fpouls = 21 points

Comment

• is it just me or does anyone else think the QB for thee ohio state has turrets. that guy twitches his head constantly.
          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• It should have been Appalachian St vs LSU!

USC lost to Stanford and that deserves elimination!

Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry
              the BCS is so pathetic even chado is laughing @ us.
              THAT IS FUNNY RIGHT THERE I DONT CARE WHO YOU ARE
              MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
              HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
              0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

• Boise State vs ohio state next year

Comment

• IMO there should be a playoff. this game just proves that even more. how can anyone declare LSU national champs?
                  2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Originally posted by fallclasic
                    five personal fpouls = 21 points
                    ya the penalties have been crazy. ive never seen ohio state shoot themselves so many times in the foot with 10-15 yard penalties

Comment

• Fuck the BCS. i'm declaring myself the BCS champion this year.

Congrats to me for winning the national championship
                      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

IMO there should be a playoff. this game just proves that even more. how can anyone declare LSU national champs?
                        Cuz they lost 2 games in like 13 OTs...they proved they were the best early in the season and then suffered injury after injury...I'm not even an LSU fan or SEC fan for that matter, but where are the OSU fans now with their Big 10 BS?

Comment

• I dont like Ohio St so I am not sticking up for them but the BIG 10 in general gets a fucken raw deal during the bowls because if they go to the Rose they are playing a road game....in the Outback and Citrus they are playing a road game and again tonight they are playing another road game....even Purdue played in the Motor City and guess what another road game....how about Penn State in the Alamo? Another road game....just not fair IMO and lets not start this SEC crap again because an Arkansas team who beat LSU on their own field couldnt even hang with Mizzou who got schooled by Oklahoma who couldnt touch WVa who lost v S Fla who couldnt even beat a weak Oregon team w/o the best player in the country....all in all it dont mean shit because Ohio St whipped Michigan in their own house and Michigan went on the road and kicked the crap outta Florida....its a crap shoot on any given day

PEACE

Comment

IMO there should be a playoff. this game just proves that even more. how can anyone declare LSU national champs?
                            Who is to say LSU is better than USC, West Virginia, and Georgia. Need a playoff badly.
                            MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

• The Buckeyes should change their Mascot's name from "Brutus" to "Brutal" for Bowl games!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Lovedoc
                                Boise State vs ohio state next year

Better yet.... Let Ohio State play OU... It will be a game which nobody would care about and they wont need to broadcast it. It would be like Niagra vs Rice

Comment

Working...
                                X