Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picked Off!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

We're going in again!!! This game is going way over, why didn't I play that as well

Comment

80 points scored in the 1st qtr of the Suns/Nuggets game. Wow
        MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog
          I will say this right now with conviction.....USC WOULD BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF EITHER OF THESE TWO FRAUDS!!!! PERIOD!

USC's DB's are way faster and much better than what I'm witnessing in this shootout. Defense my ass....And trust me, I'm no big USC fan when I say this!

KAZ

Absolutley ! I really hope for the good of college football that this is the year that is used as an example too why we HAVE to have a playoff system in college football ......hey CFB your the only sport without a playoff, get with the program...

Comment

OK Wayne here comes the

Comment

Originally posted by weazel079
              80 points scored in the 1st qtr of the Suns/Nuggets game. Wow
              I took under 58 1/2 2nd qtr in that game...hopefully they slow the F down in the 2nd good god 80!!??

Comment

Anyone have Madden 08 and want to play online?

for Playstation?
                Last edited by meaiken; 01-07-2008, 09:47 PM.
                Good Luck to everyone
                Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
                Clark: What's steroids?
                Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
                Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

LSU gets ball in 2nd half...Ohio state cant give up a TD or its over

Comment

My under is fucked too but my straight wager isn't! 24 unanswered!

Comment

All these BCS games were blow outs. Kinda sucks...I was really wanting to see a close, good game

Comment

I for one am loving it!
                        "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218

My under is fucked too but my straight wager isn't! 24 unanswered!
                          Probably but OSU just tanked this MFKR--thank god the line came down to 46.5---that was my sign---No way was Vegas losing both on OSU coming down 3 points and the total coming down 4.5 points---34 points right now only need 17 to push the original total----

Comment

this is a kick to the stomach after a 10-0 start...wasn't expecting buckeyes to start better than LSU...REALLY wasnt expecting buckeeys to give up a 10 point lead if they ever got one....suprised to beenie wells with 10 runs and beockman with 12 passes...I know they need to throw the ball more now that they're behind but wells has been running for at least 5 yards all game and this drive to close out the 2nd would have been a great time to utilize that....

if they're featuring brian hartline now for the rest of the game its gonna get ugly

Comment

Originally posted by Spearit
                              I for one am loving it!
                              Yep Spear should of listened--good thing is I have the second half---I think the OVER is safe-- But in all reality Florida pretty much skunked OSU second half last year---although this is a tighter ball game believe it or not!

Comment

6 interceptions now since becks last touchdown pass

Comment

Working...
                                X