Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why so quiet tonight?

?

I think everyone is waiting for the chicken plays plus not much of a card tonight
    You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

I think the server is getting bogged down again. Look for a crash soon. This site is getting popular. Let's make sure we open an account with the books that sponsor this site so things get better and we can continue sharing! Can't live without those chicken plays!
      :D
      Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Comment

The site is popular because everyone wants something for nothing. I have paid for my consensus service which includes PhilSr, Doc's, Blazer, Probability and Sycamore. I would also be willing to pay something to have a site that includes other serious gamblers and not include the freeloaders. If this is possible, please let me know. With bowl games coming up, the site will crash for sure. There are currently 23 members and 112 guests on line. What does that tell you? Any serious gamblers can private e-mail me to get my football plays for the rest of the year. I am going to Vegas from the 22nd thru the 26th, but can set you up with the plays while I am gone. Any members should let me know asap.

Comment

I agree Phil

There are too many visitors if you wouldn't mind I could use your football picks anytime [email protected] thanks

Comment

short card tonight

If you notice this site is getting more and more popular. We have a lot of guys starting to post plays etc. which I appreciate. We are working on the server load problems to see if it can be fixed. If not we will be doing a server upgrade.

Phil Jr. can you send me those plays so I can share them with the rest of the board? Thanks.

Comment

Tonight I am posting NJ-3.5

Comment

Sorry, and Providence -4.5. Good luck.

Comment

good luck in vegas

Comment

Looks like a sweep for PhilJr 2-0. Where can I e-mail plays to BettorsChat? If I can't get on this site, I won't be able to share.

Comment

PhilJr,

[email protected]

Comment

No Problem. You will have them as soon as I get them. I will post them if I can get on the site.

Comment

Working...
                        X