Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!!!!!!!!NCAA Football Finale!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!!!!!!!!NCAA Football Finale!!!!!!!!!!

Not playing anything else tonight besides this game---looked at some hoop action and nothing interests me tonight. This game should keep all of our interest for 4 quarters. Last year I posted OSU-National Champions only to get blown out 41-14 by the mighty Gators. This OSU team is a different team this year No Smith-No Ginn etc..Really no real SUPERSTARS on offense that is---ok I give Beanie Wells credit(real close to superstar), Hartline and Robiskie---all solid as they come in their respective positions. QB Boeckman I am curious and a little nervous about this kids performance tonight. It almost makes me feel Tressel will start him out slow with some short passes and screens so this kid gains some confidence. On the other side I see Hester and Doucet,LaFell(really like this kid) and Byrd--really nice trio of receivers. This will be a huge test for the secondary but I feel if LSU wins this--this is where they need to go. I don't think Flynn is a much better QB than Boeckman. Is Flynn still hurt or ailing is another question I have. Another key to this game is the kicking ability of punter Trapasso---this kid is good and I feel he can put LSU in some sticky predicaments--hence possible defensive TDs or nice OSU field position.OSU superstars IMO- Laurinitis and Gholston total studs on the defensive side of the ball--I believe this will lead LSU to throw the rock (quick routes)down field to alleviate some pressure from Flynn. Dorsey on the defenive side for LSU I hear he is not 100%..could make a difference. There are many questions, many scenarios that we can all play out and none of us can cover them all.

Opening line from SCORES AND ODDS
    WAS

LSU -6.5
    Over Under 51

This line has come down
    3 points to 3.5
    and 4 points to 47.

In recent recollection I have never seen this. People have pounded Ohio State and UNDER....

I hate to base anything off of one game or one BOWL game scenario. I feel last year with Smith winning the Heisman that this wore Smith and the "team" down. THey were spent by the time they got to the match up verse Florida just as Florida was spent when they matched up Vs. Michigan. Call me crazy but that is the way I see it. I remember when I first moved to Columbus I saw this team play Miami as a 13.5 point DOGGIE to the University of Miami--I thought Miami was going to knock this team into next week...Tressel exploited that Miami defense by running inside with Krenzel and looked genius. Craig FKN Krenzel running the ball--Craig was not a speedy guy but this IMO won them this game Miami could not stop it. Tressel has lost two bowl games--one in his first year and one to Florida last year. He has done well as a underdog in bowl games---remember Kansas St--7 point dog outright winner.. My point is giving Tressel time to prepare and giving Tressel a defense that IMO is exploitable is the final say of this game for me...This is not a HOMER pick--I live in Columbus and am originally from Pittsburgh and you very rarely see me on these teams. Tonight is different and I believe I am on the right side without Jim Tressel even playing one down--OSU is focused. If I lose I lose and will still say I had the right side no matter what---

Playing

Have an open here that I posted last Thursday
    KANSAS +10
    OSU +10.5

Playing

Ohio State +3.5
    OVER 47

Good luck and I hope everyone enjoys the game---

See ya at the half!!

BOL tonight Markus!!!
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Hope you are right Bryce! GL to us and OSU backers
      You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

Ticket # 35997878 Placed: ONLINE-1 on: 01/07/2008 @ 04:38 PM STRAIGHT BET Risking: 55.00 To Win: 50.00
        01/07/2008 @ 05:15 PM [491] TOTAL o46½-110 (OHIO ST vrs LSU) - CFB

Went to play my picks and lookie there have 46.5---the bad thing is everytime I post the cash I put on the game it loses---lets break this jinx!!!! Well there is always halftime!! FK that lets get this over!!! 4.5 points under the posted total--does anyone agree if this thing goes uner the books take it on the chin???? If this comes down more I will play another 100 on over--only was playing a 100 a side on this until now....

Comment

GL Bryceeeee!
          NFL
          5* 1-0
          2* 6-2-1
          1* 9-4
          total = 16-6-1

Comment

good luck tonight, bryce!

Comment

GL Bryce hope you nail it

Comment

Damn, you wrote a book their buddy...lol

Good luck tonight
                Questions, comments, complaints:
                [email protected]

Comment

thats how i played it gl to us
                  rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Well not a great night played some crazy shit through this whole game---in progress lines etc....But as I said I would only play this game tonight--wish I would of been focused on the team that won---Congrats LSU BACKERS!!!!!!

Glad I still won some cash!!!
                    WIN/LOSS for this bet: 0.00 Balance: 58.00

Daily Win/Loss: 58.00 End Balance for 01/07/2008: 58.00

If any of you wonder why I post these totals--cash win or lost or what I got something at for a side or total it is because someone questioned me on my lines...I guess it shouldn't matter but I took it personally!! Good luck 2MORROW---by the way OSU is very disappointing!!! VERY!!

Comment

Working...
                    X