Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End of a Trend???

Just a FYI,

Ohio State is 0-8 against SEC teams in bowl games.

Sooner ar later trends have to end, maybe tonight??

I think if you play Ohio St, you may as well play the money line, I feel like if they are going to cover they will probably win outright.

I am just going to play over in the game and try and enjoy it.

BOL tonight!!
    NBA is a joke

Every time I try to play Ohio State I can only think of one thing and thats how BAD their schedule was. Yea, Michigan beat Florida, but they also lost to App State. Penn State is nothing to write home about. Illinois either. USC could have put up 80 on that team if they wanted to.
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I hear ya, this is why I am laying off and playing over.
      NBA is a joke

Comment

Me too. Ya just convinced me.
        "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Game isnt over yet, but if it goes as the first half went, maybe the Jim Tressel is the greatest coach stuff may simmer down a bit.
          This team played nobody. Their are 3-4-5 maybe more teams that, barring injury like USC, would have gone undefeated with their schedule.
          LSU, Oklahoma, Virginia Tech possibly, West Virginia, maybe even BC. Most people up here recognized that Hawaii wouldnt succeed against Georgia but I was suprised so many people had Ohio State. I thought the same principle applied. And sure Ohio State is better than Hawaii. But LSU is better than Georgia, in their home state and that ridiculous layoff didnt work to well for OSU last year.

Who knows, because the game is two halves, I understand that. But these teams seem to be going in two different directions.

Comment

You take the over??
            NBA is a joke

Comment

Yea I took the over. LSU may be able to finish it off the rest of the way themselves.

Comment

Over is a lock, glad your on it.
                NBA is a joke

Comment

good luck on tha over, flarendep!

Comment

Thanks Bro, whats your action tonight??
                    NBA is a joke

Comment

LSU all tha way! 1st half, 2nd half, ML, game twice! i guess you can say i like LSU!

Comment

Tha over is look'n good though!

Comment

Opening drive in this second half will be key. GL
                          NBA is a joke

Comment

Bingo like he said the OVER is a LOCK

Comment

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Working...
                              X