Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So you are wanting to bet on the big game and am undecided!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So you are wanting to bet on the big game and am undecided!

Quite a game concerning 2 teams that in most any year would not be there to fight for Number 1.
    I have read most every site and most every bit of news coming out and I can promise ya one thing- Flipping a coin may just be your best bet.

I do believe in special teams and do believe LSU has seen a weakness in Ohio States defense of a run back- sounds weird after what they accomplished on the kickoff against Florida last year- but LSU feels they see an opening using the first out when they have a wedge return on.
    I also do not have faith in the inexperience of the Ohio State QB! The 2 headed QB situation at LSU and the mobility factor is my reason of choosing LSU!

I have also seen where Ohio State has not played worthwhile opponents and LSU has fared miserably ATS in its last 10 games.
    Neither team is awesome- face it! Luck will play a role tonight- nothing you can cap about that.

OK- West Virginia and USC should be playing this game or at least the winner of that face this winner.

Look I have 2 bets working on LSU ML in a 3 Team Parlay (Seattle and Jacksonville ML) and LSU +4 with a similar Tease at stake. But the really smart play here is sometimes no play and thats alright as well! Don't feel that you need the action to enjoy the game- maybe that saved a few of you some money.

Also See how the first half plays out and then put some on a side or total at the half-DON'T FORCE IT!

Enjoy a great game- its a type of home game for LSU but Ohio State and Jim Tressel have been planning awful hard to not make the mistakes they did last year.

Best of Luck Everyone!!
    Last edited by Spearit; 01-07-2008, 05:54 PM.
    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

I take it everyone has decided! Good!

LSU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Sorry it is a Buckeye nite- GL

Comment

Originally posted by Spearit
        I take it everyone has decided! Good!

LSU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
        Determining factor was heads or tails?? In all seriousness Spear I figured you would be on LSU--I think there is more to it than a coin flip though buddy!!

Comment

Spear, I agree, this is not a load up game. BOL
          NBA is a joke

Comment

thanks SPEARIT

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Anyone looking at the under? This might be a good poll....
              Oh, this is the worst-looking hat I ever saw. What, when you buy a hat like this I bet you get a free bowl of soup, huh? Oh, it looks good on you though.

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1
                Spear, I agree, this is not a load up game. BOL
                Really this has been one of the oddest season for upsets---if not the season for upsets!
                Mnay will walk away from tonights game and say I never saw that coming.

Maybe its a runaway Buckeye game- Very few see that as the end result but it is quite possible if Ohio State QB comes to play! LSU in a runaway game 31-14. Oh my! SEC is just so overpowering! Its all in the perception that we are on the right side!

No matter what happens on the ground tonight- I can bet you that our perception of the game which is mostly conjured up by the hype and stats and trends is all wrong!
                It is definitely not a load up game. We see upsets like yesterday with the Giants and very few saw it coming- now it makes all the sense in the world.

What picture do you see in tomorrows headlines?
                Les Miles who snubbed his nose at a Big 10 school (Michigan) to lead his troops to victory for the coveted national Championship Trohy! (Can the players excel in all this hoopla!)

or a stout Jim Tressel who was embarrassed last year and finally gets payback over an SEC Team for the National Championship.

Tough Call- I think it will be close and entertaining! Lets do this!

Comment

Special teams make the under very iffy!

Comment

Well one of us will win. Good Luck spearit

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhh Sandy- Good to see ya- fantastic run there! OSU comes out in great shape!
                      Last edited by Spearit; 01-07-2008, 08:39 PM.

Comment

bol spear

maybe a fg game, we both win

Comment

I can't see it- OHIO STATE IS TOAST!

135.00 270.00 Parlay
                          Football - 491 Ohio State/LSU over 23½ -125 for 2nd Half
                          Football - 492 LSU +½ -150 for 2nd Half

Comment

good luck, Spearit! Let's go LSU!

Comment

135.00 270.00 Parlay------------------------------------------------WIN
                              Football - 491 Ohio State/LSU over 23½ -125 for 2nd Half
                              Football - 492 LSU +½ -150 for 2nd Half

Won on LSU for game as well completing a 3 team teaser and a 3 team parlay!
                              Last edited by Spearit; 01-08-2008, 12:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X