Monday Night Football..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday Night Football..........

A solid day overall yesterday, losing the three early games and they hitting all the bigger plays going 4-0 late for a profit of 6.4 units. Lets try to keep it rolling tonight with another MNF winner! Here is my play.........

5 STAR: Oakland (+5.5) OVER DENVER

I think we are getting some real value in the line with the Raiders tonight. Oakland comes in at 1-1 having lost at Tennessee and just escaped against the Bengals by a field goal at home last week. Denver comes in at 2-0, but this will be their first real test of the season after beating the Bengals and the Chargers in their first two games. I am still not convinced that Jake Plummer is an upgrade at quarterback for the Broncos, and he comes into this game banged up with a shoulder injury. Clinton Portis will also not be at 100% after suffering a chest injury. The Raiders own the best winning percentage on Monday night with a 36-19-1 record and Oakland has covered the spread in four of its last five division games. The Raiders are also 18-7 against the spread as a road underdog of 3.5 to 7 points since 1992, 10-3 against the spread after a home win over the last 3 seasons and 6-0 against the spread after being out gained by their opponents by 100 or more total yards last game over the last 3 seasons. The Broncos are 0-6 against the spread in home games after one or more consecutive wins against the spread over the last 3 seasons, 1-6 against the spread after a win against a division rival over the last 3 seasons and 6-20 against the spread after two consecutive games with a turnover margin of +1 or better since 1992. This is also the home opener for the Broncos after playing their first two games on the road to open the season. Teams that open the season with two straight road games usually do not far well in their home opener in week three. Houston and New England were both in that spot yesterday. Houston was hammered by KC, while New England got past the Jets by 7 (as a 6.5 point favorite) due to some costly mistakes by New York. After yesterday, teams that open the season with two straight road games are now 12-39 against the spread in week three. This is too many points to give to the Raiders, if the Broncos win I see it by a field goal. Take the points!

2003 NFL RECORD

5 STAR RECORD 3-2 (+4.0 UNITS)
    3 STAR RECORD 3-5 (-7.5 UNITS)
    2 STAR RECORD 1-5-1 (-9.0 UNITS)
    1 STAR RECORD 0-0 (+0 UNITS)

OVERALL RECORD 7-12-1 (-12.5 UNITS)
    A $100 player would be down $1250.00

Good luck,
    John
    EZWINNERS.com
    Last edited by ez winners; 09-22-2003, 09:40 AM.
    Good luck,
    John

Lets take it to the bank, John.:D
    You can't get there from here..........

Comment

Working...
    X