This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weekend that just passed

for all you bashers out there *** gave 2 plays yesterday via email, arizona (20X) and Detroit(10X) and then posted his thrid play for the day on this forum (only to win and be bashed for it). you all have to realize that he is legit and the reason why he doesnt post here anymore is because of the bullshit people say about him (like wizard). i am defending him is because i have been following him since mid last season, and i have made a ton of money. he has told me how he wins and it really is amazing. so instead of bashing give the guy some credit and when he posts here just take his plays.

shicacaca

We Know How He Wins And The Games He Plays.....Look At The ********* Consensus(All Players)....This Guy Is A FRAUD...Dont Believe Me?Look At The ********* Con...LOL...What A Capper
    "You Can Only Fade A Great Capper So Long!"

Comment

and your such a good capper right. all i know if i have made a shitload off ***'s picks in the past season and thats not because he fades. he knows his shit. you can say what you want but Numbers (hehe some will understand) dont lie. you are prob some bookie thats getting killed because of his picks and are trying to get people to stop looking at him. you are a fraud and an asshole

Comment

Working...
      X