• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday In Game Thread!!

Go Bucs!!!

TD Tampa Bay!!

Comment

The cannons are firing!!! Time for an Eli turnover now...

Comment

Where did Tampa Defense Go? They started out Like
        Monsters!!

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
        When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
        Jon E. Checkers

Comment

down 7 and Giants have momentum...we need to get it back

Comment

this is eerily similar to the steeler game....home team takes opening drive in for a great looking td and then they shit the bed after that

Comment

You know the TB offense is not very good. Not to say the giants are great but giants are the better team here. Bowl and playoff betting become very easy when you see everyone on one side. Big line moves and like yesterday with Jax and wash, the winners are usually on the other side. Giants are a great play today.
              Hoops

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopster007
                You know the TB offense is not very good. Not to say the giants are great but giants are the better team here. Bowl and playoff betting become very easy when you see everyone on one side. Big line moves and like yesterday with Jax and wash, the winners are usually on the other side. Giants are a great play today.

there's still time for at least 2 eli interceptions, and then a late fumble - bucs defense will win this game

Comment

Originally posted by drugstuntman
                  there's still time for at least 2 eli interceptions, and then a late fumble - bucs defense will win this game
                  I hope ur right...TB Defense looked very vulnerable those last two drives...

Comment

If we could place our bet with 2 minutes left in the 1st half....yeah it would be EASY!
                    Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

TB is flat. NYG have come to play.
                      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

guys lets pull tampa bay in for boss and me too !!
                        DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopster007
                          You are a jackass. Where were you with your predictions two hours ago. A little late to be calling a play 1/2 way through the second quarter.
                          Fight, Devils Down The Field. Fight With Your Might And Don't Ever Yield.

Comment

i want tampa 2 win and cover, but @ this point its hard to root for them when they appear flat and arent really playing all that hard. the giants are totally out working them on each phase of the game.
                            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Tampa started great until the idiot punter put NY on the 50, big momentum swing gmen couldnt get a first down until then. I hate kickers
                              Kruise Record 28-21

Comment

Working...
                              X