System plays to try out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here are my plays for today!!!

Harvard -4 @ Dartmouth: Harvard was 8 and a half point favorites earlier on in this year and they won by 26, now they are at Dartmouth and they are only 4 point favorites? I know about the whole home field advantage thing, but they just got spanked at Harvard and now they have to play them 1 week later and they are suppose to keep it within 4 I don’t see it I’m taking Harvard here in another route.

Manhattan-5 @ Canisius: Manhattan is 7-7 and is good on the road. Canisius just got killed by rider by 51 points, that can’t be setting to good and they have a 2-12 record staring them in the face they are losing hope and probably won’t regain any of it playing Manhattan tomorrow, I look for Manhattan to run away with this one.

Loyola+5 @ Fairfield: These games always seam to be rather close when these 2 teams play each other. The reason Loyola is getting +5 here is because they lost earlier on this year by 2 at home, but when looking at it closer only 2 people scored in double digits for them last time and where as 4 of Loyola players scored in double digits. I think if they can keep these guys in check this next time out they will win this game.

Rider-2.5 @ Iona: Rider last time out put a beating on Canisius killing them by 51, and has won 4 of their last 6 games. Iona however has been on a 4 game losing streak and isn’t looking to good right now. I’m taking Rider here
    I hope one day they talk about me, and say I knew him when he was just a kid.

110-92 all time picking.

+12.85 Units

Comment

Working...
    X