Suns are down 33-13 in 1st qrt.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suns are down 33-13 in 1st qrt.....

i was going to bet an NBA game to watch, and couldnt get this in, thank god, and just shows me more and more that i should be shot dead if i EVER bet this trash sport......
    jordanrules..................

Jordan, just posted a thread about it, unfortunately I got trapped.
    NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by jordanrules23
      i was going to bet an NBA game to watch, and couldnt get this in, thank god, and just shows me more and more that i should be shot dead if i EVER bet this trash sport......

wow if this is such a TRASH sport you should love it then jordan............

Comment

Durant

Comment

love ya jordan!!! I am dying over here!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

guys are all in nba cuz they have talent... in an 82 game season u will have plenty of games like this, suns can still win the game prob not cover 14....even if suns started game playin well dominated most of game and lead by 20 w. 3 min left in 4th they can put in subs and still not cover thats alot of points why its gamblin
            edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

Originally posted by live jive
              guys are all in nba cuz they have talent... in an 82 game season u will have plenty of games like this, suns can still win the game prob not cover 14....even if suns started game playin well dominated most of game and lead by 20 w. 3 min left in 4th they can put in subs and still not cover thats alot of points why its gamblin

L.J dont pay attention to this BUFFOON. HALF TIME SCORE IS 45-40

JUST TYPICAL NONSENSE HE TALKS EVERYDAY.

Comment

Originally posted by musclemann

name calling....you should be banned....cya on the south side....HAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Comment

u dont even have the right score./....typical pole smoker

Comment

Originally posted by musclemann

oh yea its 5 pt game now? havent been watchin was catchin end of vt-kan.....shit suns still might cover and yes he does always make these threads i dont get it whats the big suprise???? if every team on paper rolled what they were supposed to vegas would look like Berea, Kentucky

Comment

This thread is hillarious....

Jordan vs. Muscularman....

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

so u would rather have sonics still???? suns up 11 and 4th qtr just started

Comment

Suns now up by 15, 10 min to go, unbelievable. Watch this game fall right on the number. On the NBA rollercoaster wwoooohhhooooo!!!
                          NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1
                            Suns now up by 15, 10 min to go, unbelievable. Watch this game fall right on the number. On the NBA rollercoaster wwoooohhhooooo!!!
                            nba games dont even matter first 3 qtrs w. the spread cant get excited early cuz game an turn so quick hardest sport to bet imo

Comment

Working...
                            X