• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wayne1218
    Punch it in Hokies!!!!!!!

yes- we need points

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218
      Villanova SUCKS!!!!!!!!
      I would agree...they are a by product of a cream puff schedule. Glad I didn't take them.
      Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

• Comment

• Yeah Jayhawks!!! Need to do something on this possesion now

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21
            How come you don't like him? Is he a punk or something?
            haha

The thing about McCabe is that a few years ago he scored like 20 power play goals in one season and the Leafs thought he was the shit and signed him to a huge contract and ever since that year he hasnt done jack. I dont think he has more than 20 goals or assists in the last two seasons combined than he did that year. Also, if you score a bunch of power play goals it doesnt make you necessairy good because you need to be a man up to put the puck in the net. Pretty much the reason why everyone who hates the Leafs makes fun of him is because all Leafs fans think he is God when he is nothing but an over-rated scrub defenceman who coughs the puck up and creates more goals against his team than for them....

My dad is a huge Leafs fan but he is realistic and calls him "fluffy" and makes funny of him all the time and cant stand him. Only if you live in Canada do you realize this about Leafs fans. There are two types of them. There are the ones who think the Leafs are the greatest team ever. They think they have no flaws and everytime they lose they make excuses and pretty much are blinded by reality and just stupid hockey fans in general about what it takes to win in this league. The other kind of Leaf fans are the ones I can handle and they are realistic. My pops is one of these ones. They recognize that they havent won it all since 1967, they suck big time defensively and in goal, and have a long way to go before they can even think of becoming a Stanley Cup contender. Thats the difference between the two types of Leaf fans up here.
            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

• Scoreless 1st period in Vancouver to win my UNDER 1.5!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chado1
                Scoreless 1st period in Vancouver to win my UNDER 1.5!!!

Congrats Chad!!!

Comment

• Kansas can not amount to crap right now---this is where I get so fkn pissed off---How can you score 17 points in the first half and can't get a first down in the Second half---

Comment

• Originally posted by bryce
                    Congrats Chad!!!
                    I also have it under 5.0 for the game so that was huge in two ways...was lucky to hit that TOR/PIT over after losing the 1st period over with only a 1-0 first period but 8 goals final thanks to that 5 goal 3rd period.....

Comment

• I'm rooting for Kansas, but you have to wonder what the coaches for Va. Tech are doing ??? Ore must be averaging 7 yards a carry. If they ran the ball every down in the 2nd half they would atleast have the lead.

Comment

• Mangino BALL!! VS---BEAMER ball!! WOW---nice plays KU!!

Comment

• Please hold up with that TO baby....THAT WA HUGE!!!!!!

PEACE

Comment

• Great KANSAS!!! INT---what a turn of events!!!

Comment

• at least we getting one hell of an interesting game...

Comment

• 10517 4Q KANSAS IPL PK+125 o10½-105
                                10518 4Q V TECH IPL PK-145 u10½-115

Comment

Working...
                                X