Clear All

• 1st play

2nd half OU -6.5

1 unit

Good luck!

Comment

this game proves college is fixed

Comment

If they were to fix a game...it would be the Fiesta Bowl...

Comon. I'm bitter about the OU showing tonight too...but it isn't fixed.
        It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

i dont get it what proves its fixed????....cuz stoops kicks onside like idiot after cuttin lead to 5 and all the momentum middle 3rd
          edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

and ip check this guy....deltaforce and smokin aces ip check em both.....got to make some better names guys and come up with some more clever posts 2 for 2

PEACE

Comment

just angry i lost $40 and i thought it could not miss. Sorry, wrong use of words. I have only been betting since September and it can get frustrating sometimes. It seemed all people loved OU by alot and to get smashed is so crazy. Sorry to raise a stink. I lost and i should swallow it. I am way under .500 and down a little over $500 and I am a student so it hurts a little more than some with careers
              Last edited by deltaforce; 01-03-2008, 12:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
                and ip check this guy....deltaforce and smokin aces ip check em both.....got to make some better names guys and come up with some more clever posts 2 for 2

PEACE
                no idea who you are talking about. My dad was in deltaforce during the Carter years and i use it for many things since i am proud. do not know smoking aces and you can check if you would like.

Comment

Working...
                X