WVA/Oklahoma In Game....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KazDog
    Could happen but this game looks like Georgia and Hawaii last night. WV just looks better in this match up and looks like they have all the momentum. Hope it works for ya!

KAZ
    I think your right KAZ, but I still have hope...I think.

Comment

• If OU is the best the Big 12 has to offer, I'm liking VT tomorrow night
      WE SPEAK YOUR NAMES

Comment

• Originally posted by rcmcd
        I think your right KAZ, but I still have hope...I think.
        I'll pull for ya since my OU teaser bet is toast!

KAZ
        [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

• I really hate alll the Big 12 hype, cause I went to the Cotton Bowl and with my Hogs not showing up had to hear all kinds of smack...TD sooners! Yes just lose by 6!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by reeserich
            If OU is the best the Big 12 has to offer, I'm liking VT tomorrow night
            OKlahoma came out so flat tonight they did not recover or were in any position to---I thought they could---in the second half---I posted WVU and over tonight with reservation---because of the coach---etc... but I thought it was the right play--I will be posting Dorothy---toto and the Wizard of Oz tomorrow!! GO KANSAS!!!! More than likely I will get my mouth shut tomorrow as I think A lot of people will be on V Tech--... Who do you like??

Comment

• Originally posted by bryce
              10705 4Q W VIRG IPL +7-125 o19½-110
              10706 4Q OKLA IPL -7+105 u19½-110

WOW 19.5 puts it over the total!!! I will pass!! on both lines!!
              Damn 20 points in 5 minutes!! Make that 27 points---me being the big pussy over bettor and I don't hit that pussy!!! Holy shit!!! WVU---Score what against WANNABE PITT???

Comment

• I thought he caught that ball.
                Fight, Devils Down The Field. Fight With Your Might And Don't Ever Yield.

Comment

Working...
                X