Detroit Lions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detroit Lions

according to the detroit free press, mike martz confirmed he has been fired as offensive co ordinator. after 2 years the offense made little or no strides too improve.

personally i feel the lions should start with ownership. william clay ford doesn't really care if they win or lose. all he wants is the seats filled and a drink in his hand. please do detroit a favor and sell the team.

matt millen has no business being the gm. he has not drafted well. what ever happened to charles rogers and mike williams. now roy williams wants out, and i can't blame him.

defensively they are pathetic. 444 points allowed if memory serves me right. 27.75 points per game. thanksgiving day game farve 19 straight pass completions. no rush, no secondary, and no brains. come on paris lenon you have to drop on a fumble with less than a minute to go in the game and you have the lead. thanks to that play dallas scored with 19 seconds left.

offensive line, have you ever opened up a hole. running game is non existant, and other teams just rush kitna. you know they're gonna pass. why didn't they draft adrian peterson? oh yeah we want to own all the wide recievers coming out of college.

lions fans, well all i can say is wait til next ummm century? maybe. this is the worst organization in pro sports. i'm 55 years old and i left detroit for las vegas in 1980. i started watching football in 1961 at age 9. the best coach detroit ever had was joe schmidt in the late 60's and early 70's. since then the list is:
    don mccafferty who died and never coached a game.
    tommy hudspeth
    monte clark
    darryl rogers
    wayne fontes only reason he did good was the fact that if you didn't win you got an easy schedule the next year, and barry sanders.
    bobby ross
    gary moeller
    marty mornhinweg
    steve mariucci
    dick jauron
    rod marinelli
    what a hall of shame list.
    thank God detroit fans have the PISTONS, TIGERS, & RED WINGS.
    hey isn't los angeles looking for a football team. oh wait they want a professional team, my mistake.

detroitdave is stepping off the soap box.

good luck lions fans
    Last edited by detroitdavid; 01-02-2008, 07:50 PM.
    The difference between genius and stupidity, is that genius has it's limits.

Einstien
Working...
X