Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cbb Last Day Of The Year Play*

FAIRFIELD +4.5"CAUGHT THIS AND I LIKE IT"
    Strictly a trends play here, although i do feel fairfield has a good chance of winning this one outright. william and mary is only 1-4 ats last 5 as a favorite.also:

Stags are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than .600.
    Stags are 16-5-1 ATS in their last 22 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
    Stags are 8-3 ATS in their last 11 road games.
    Stags are 10-4-1 ATS in their last 15 games following a S.U. win.
    Tribe are 4-12 ATS in their last 16 home games.
    Tribe are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 Monday games.
    Tribe are 2-8 ATS in their last 10 home games vs. a team with a losing road record.
    Tribe are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 home games vs. a team with a road winning % of less than .400.

fairfield 68 william and mary 66 gl everyone and happy holidays
    A Quote' By Warren Buffet...'worlds richest Man'
    "When you get to my age, you'll measure your success in life by how many of the people you want to have love you actually do love you.That's the ultimate test of how you've lived your life."

Good Luck Stark, on it as well but nervous with a shitty team on the road!

Comment

Originally posted by TN Curler
      Good Luck Stark, on it as well but nervous with a shitty team on the road!
      THATS THE POINT IN PLAYING SOMETIMES SHIT TURNS TO GREEN SHIT {PENDING ON HOW SHITTY YOU GET}
      A Quote' By Warren Buffet...'worlds richest Man'
      "When you get to my age, you'll measure your success in life by how many of the people you want to have love you actually do love you.That's the ultimate test of how you've lived your life."

Comment

Good Luck Crazy
        jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

2 Shitty teams, almost same record, played almost the same SOS, take the points...which are strictly for Home team reasons...gl with the play

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

BOL with Fairfield today starky!!!
            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Working...
            X