NFL and NBA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL and NBA

Won on the Pistons and lost on Texas A&M yesterday. College football has not been good this year, 4th and inches on the Penn St 2 and they try and run a sweep and qb falls on his ass! Here is what I have for today:

Steelers -3 (-120) for 2 units - Steelers still have a shot at the #3 spot in the playoffs (although the Chargers will have to lose to the Raiders) so they should try even though Big Ben is out. Ravens are starting Troy Smith and McGahee is out along with their starting corners. Batch is not a bad backup and Ravens need to lose to pick high in next year's draft to get the qb they need badly.

Broncos +3 (even) - Denver plays better at home and even with the 30th ranked running D can stack 8 in the box and stop the run and force Tavarius to beat them which he can't. Vikings running game has been stopped 3 weeks in a row and won't make the playoffs regardless since Dallas will rest their starters.

2 team 7 pt teaser Chargers -1 & Redskins -2 1.3 units to win 1 - Both teams need to win as the Redskins win they are in as the 6th seed and the Chargers need to win to secure the 3rd seed.

Lakers -2 - Boston played a tough game in Utah last night and the Lakers are hot now going 9-3 ATS last 12 overall.

Good luck today everyone!!
    Posted record as of 03/12/08:

NBA 35-33 -.22 units
    NCAA Basketball 12-14-1 -3.08 units

Good Luck Capper
    jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

BOL today Capper.
      Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

good luck today, Capper! i like Pitt!

Comment

BOL with the plays for today MN!!!
          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

BOL Capper, I like em!

Comment

gl Capper----your 2 NFL plays are 2 of my late ones.....thanks

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...