Rare NFL Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rare NFL Play

Good evening all, in my drunken stooper state, I am attempting a "rare" NFL Play...

(433) Pitt -3 and looking at (438) Cleveland -11.5...

Good Luck to all of us!

Before you sober up

A suggestion...consider adding Green Bay to your rare NFL plays..Trust me, they do not want to lose to the lions after losing to the Bears, before going to the playoffs. They will have time to get healthy

Comment

Originally posted by Red Bill
      A suggestion...consider adding Green Bay to your rare NFL plays..Trust me, they do not want to lose to the lions after losing to the Bears, before going to the playoffs. They will have time to get healthy
      OK, I will role with Pitt & GB, what about Cleveland??? I was impressed with that Bama pick, wish I would have gotten it...
      Last edited by TN Curler; 12-30-2007, 01:40 AM.

Comment

good luck with Pitt and GB, Tn Curler!

Comment

Sober-up

I like Cleveland too, as it is a must win and with Tenn. playing Indy late they will be fully motivated. I just hope they can get their offense going again.

Comment

I like Cleveland too, as it is a must win and with Tenn. playing Indy late they will be fully motivated. I just hope they can get their offense going again.
            Cleveland has nothing to play for, but good luck anyway. Cleveland is in the playoffs if the Titans lose and out of the playoffs if the Titans win. In either case, it does not matter whether the Browns win or lose.

dt

Comment

OK, but whats up with the Bama thing, I edited previous message...

Comment

Dave T

Thanks Dave for the correction...I already played Cleve. but not so confident now.

Comment

RB, do u have ADD?

Comment

Curler---If your talking about Bama bb, I did post it along with Memphis. Bama was at home playing a poor GW team.

Comment

Yeah, but a simple phone call would have been nice...way too many games to spot all those hidden gems!

Comment

Gl Today
                        jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

TN Curler

Originally posted by TN Curler
                          Yeah, but a simple phone call would have been nice...way too many games to spot all those hidden gems!
                          AH HA----and yet another great reason for showing the ROTATION #'s when posting, especially when they're right in front of you already, and there's over 60 friggin games....

know what I mean Verne....

TNC---I notice you show em, and it's appreciated, especially when you have NBA-CFB-CBB, and Indiana U (example) has a game in all of em, and someone jumps out there and says,

I like Indiana today......

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                          X