16-0 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16-0 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Put all the * you want and it won't tarnish a thing for me. I can't believe they did it ... i really can't! Wow!!!

Only team to ever go 16-0
    Biggest margin of victory in a season
    Most Passing TD's by a QB in a season
    Most TD Receptions by a WR in a season
    Most TD's ever scored by a team in a season
    Most points ever scored by a team in a season

Most say they had no rushing game but they had 5, 100 yard rushing games this season and only 3 total in the 2 previous seasons combined.

Most said their defense wasn't that good but coming into tonight they were ranked #1 in points against and 3rd in yards allowed. Not bad at all i guess.

I'm sure i will hear from the haters in here but hey, it was a GREAT Season!

Yes, i'm celebrating this one while i get ready for the playoffs. No doubt, the most memorable regular season i've ever seen!

congrats
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

congrats.. i just hope this perfect season comes to a crashing halt in the playoffs lol

Comment

I fucking hate the Patriots I hope Brady Blows out his knee
        I hope one day they talk about me, and say I knew him when he was just a kid.

110-92 all time picking.

+12.85 Units

Comment

Originally posted by flyersfootball
          You are a Loser!

Comment

i still doesnt like ne tho

GOO indi ahahaha
            "dont judge me in one week, judge me the whole season."

Comment

I'm definitely not a fan, for many reasons, but congrats! One hell of an accomplishment.
              O..H.........I..O!

2010 NCAA Football: 4-3-1

2010 NFL: 0-0

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball: 30-23-1

Comment

you are a piece of garbage.

Comment

I hope they run the table blowing out every team that lines up against them for 2 reasons
                  #1 I was 1 of the few people in Cleveland who liked Belechik when he coached here
                  #2 The most important reason I can't stand the 1972 Dolphins. They played one of the easies schedules that year of all time and I feel what they did wasn't that big of an accomplishment considering the pussy schedule they played that year. If you don't believe that schedule was weak, look it up.

Comment

Not only are you a total loser, your a total idiot with no class all!!!!!!

Comment

it was a hard road to win 16 buddy and i knew with moss as a pick up they would scare the world...................wow i hope brady blows his knee out..........r u kidding me strong words there not touching that but then again that is the problem the youth of today has for people
                      rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Good game tonight, congrats to the Patriots. Indy has the only chance against them.
                        NBA is a joke

Comment

and Brady hopes you get mauled by a pit bull with aids

Comment

Originally posted by LeRoy
                            and Brady hopes you get mauled by a pit bull with aids
                            brady would never say that
                            rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

really showed they are champs when down 12 and scored 23 unanswred points.. congrats
                              jordanrules..................

Comment

Working...
                              X