Congrats Pats Fans..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats Pats Fans..

Im gonna be real.. I cant stand these fuckers but I have to give credit where its due.. Congrats on a undefeated 16-0 season.. Ya still have the playoffs to go and ive been screwed out of 2 nice ml plays but hey when your the best you win like this.. bol to ya in the playoffs.. I will be rooting against ya though

Thanks TMAC. It was a season to remember watching it every week!

Comment

who would ya rather play in 2 weeks? Pitt or jacksonville.. thats who it looks like you will be playing

Comment

Without Parker, probably Pittsburgh.

Comment

Jacksonville doesn't really scare me much though. The lack of a scary WR and the injuries on the D-Line along with a young QB ... Make me confident against them. The only AFC team that scares me is Indy!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
            Jacksonville doesn't really scare me much though. The lack of a scary WR and the injuries on the D-Line along with a young QB ... Make me confident against them. The only AFC team that scares me is Indy!
            San Diego is starting to play better as well..

Comment

thanks TMAC. as a fan and ticket holder during the real bad years, this never gets old. this stuff is especially sweet for the longtime diehards.

Comment

well said MAC

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                X