Baseball Dave- A new goat
    Dimer- Gift certificate to Pizza Hut
    Wayne1218- An ounce
    Spark- Meg
    Meg- Spark
    Jmarty- Diapers
    Monte- A tree
    Lsufan-- photoshop 6.9
    Last edited by longnex; 12-26-2007, 11:58 AM.

A new I-Pod Nano. Had one before and lost it.

Milwaukee Brewers jacket, basketball shorts, gloves, pajamas, jamba juice gift certificate, best buy gift certificate, movie theatre pass, and some scratch off's that i get every year and always lose.
    MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

Longnex - False teeth for his girlfriend

KAZ
      [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Chado got a Chuck E Cheese bobble head doll.

Comment

I got a Zune (basically an Ipod a little better though), Dwyane Bowe Jersey, Chiefs Wallclock, KU hat.....if you couldnt tell I live in Kansas, and yeah it sucks....some more Chiefs stuff and some clothes
          I hope one day they talk about me, and say I knew him when he was just a kid.

110-92 all time picking.

+12.85 Units

Comment

I got black socks, i will let Chado borrow it so he doesnt have to beat off to his white one all the time.

Questions, comments, complaints:
            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
              I got black socks, i will let Chado borrow it so he doesnt have to beat off to his white one all the time.

Now thats funny...
              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

My Wife And I Got To See Our "whole" Family Together For The First Time In Many Years, We Also Got To See Our G-kids On Christmas Morning To See What Santa Had Bought Them People It Just Don't Get Any Better!!!!! God Bless You All Happy New Year To Everyone

Jt4545
                jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Originally posted by jt4545
                  My Wife And I Got To See Our "whole" Family Together For The First Time In Many Years, We Also Got To See Our G-kids On Christmas Morning To See What Santa Had Bought Them People It Just Don't Get Any Better!!!!! God Bless You All Happy New Year To Everyone

Jt4545
                  Great to hear that JT.

Comment

My son Rook didn't get me anything. He said that he was a little "short" on cash this month!! LOL!! Love ya buddy!! It was there for the taking!

Comment

I got a stomach virus Christmas morning along with(or because of)my 31/2 year old.I am over mine now but he is still throwing up.Worst feeling in the world when your kids are sick but it really sucked that it was Christmas morning.He at least saw what all Santa brought him but we are going to put it all back out again and add a couple more things maybe Saturday morning if he is feeling better.

Comment

a cordless vibrating butt-plug,my mistress loves it-WOOOOOOOOOO !! SPANK ME,WHIP ME,MAKE ME WRITE BAD CHECKS !!
                        DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Working...
                        X