Caution NFL Week 17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caution NFL Week 17

The Minnesota Vikings are favored by 3 against the Broncos, in what is supposedly a meaningful game for them, but heed caution, they play at 4:15PM EST. If the Redskins win at home against the Cowboys second stringers at 1PM EST, the Vikings game will be meaningless. If for some reason it's obvious the Redskins will lose to the Cowboys, the Vikings might be the play, otherwise beware.

Is that the only game scenairo for the upcoming week?

Comment

Cleveland needs to beat San Fransisco and have Tennessee lose at night to Indy. Cleveland would be a solid play during the day and then Tenn at night as well.

New Orleans needs to win and have Washington and Minnesota lose. New Orleans is the only one of those three playing at 1:00 pm Sunday and they are in Chicago.
      NFL System - Year 1
      Week 2 3-2 +0.8 Units
      Week 3 3-2-1 +0.8 Units
      Week 3 3-3 -0.3 Units
      Week 4 3-2 +0.8 Units
      Week 5 2-3 -1.3 Units
      Week 6 4-1 +2.9 Units
      Week 7 3-0 +3.0 Units
      Week 8 2-3 -2.35 Units
      Week 9 0-1 -1.1 Units
      Season Total 23-17 +3.35 Units

Comment

Actually Cleve does NOT need to win Sunday. They only need Tenny to lose. Them winning or losing has nothing to do with them making the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by plandbill
          Actually Cleve does NOT need to win Sunday. They only need Tenny to lose. Them winning or losing has nothing to do with them making the playoffs.

Very true my fault. Still feel that them winning that game puts more pressure on Tennessee and they will not take it lightly. Plus they are at home to San Fran who is awful.
          NFL System - Year 1
          Week 2 3-2 +0.8 Units
          Week 3 3-2-1 +0.8 Units
          Week 3 3-3 -0.3 Units
          Week 4 3-2 +0.8 Units
          Week 5 2-3 -1.3 Units
          Week 6 4-1 +2.9 Units
          Week 7 3-0 +3.0 Units
          Week 8 2-3 -2.35 Units
          Week 9 0-1 -1.1 Units

Comment

VEGAS HAS SURE TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT TEnny AND Clev BOTH NEEDING TO WIN,THE TITANS ARE -6- AND CLEV-10 !! PS-TENNY-6- AT INDY,I KNOW INDY WILL PROBABLY REST A LOT OF PLAYERS,BUT THEY THUMPED THE HELL OUT OF SOMEBODY LAST WEEK !!
            Last edited by WayneChung; 12-26-2007, 10:21 AM.
            DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner
              The Minnesota Vikings are favored by 3 against the Broncos, in what is supposedly a meaningful game for them, but heed caution, they play at 4:15PM EST. If the Redskins win at home against the Cowboys second stringers at 1PM EST, the Vikings game will be meaningless. If for some reason it's obvious the Redskins will lose to the Cowboys, the Vikings might be the play, otherwise beware.

I Thought I seen a Time change in the WAS/DLS game, now at 4:15? may want to look into that.... Either way- I don't like the Vikes chances.. I hope I am wrong .

Comment

Originally posted by tash
                I Thought I seen a Time change in the WAS/DLS game, now at 4:15? may want to look into that.... Either way- I don't like the Vikes chances.. I hope I am wrong .
                I can't tell if they did or didn't change the time
                Last edited by BigWeiner; 12-26-2007, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Game Time........

Vikes-Broncos play at the same time as Cowboys-Skins, both are 4:15 EST games. Vikes have already admitted they will be watching and listening for score updates. Don't know if they will get any help from the folks in Denver.
                  Lack of money is the root of all evil.

Comment

How about my Super Chargers.

they need to win and they are the 3rd seed. Probably the best situation for them to be in.

Playing in Oakland.

Comment

Liking the Redskins/Chargers in a teaser.

Considering:
                      Detroit
                      Carolina
                      Tennessee
                      St. Louis
                      Washington
                      Houston
                      Atlanta
                      Baltimore
                      MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

Love the Chargers. Jamarcus Russell did not look sharp against a SJaguars defense, now he has to see a Charger defense which was very stingy on Monday night. Even with a short week I can see the Bolts winning by two scores at least.
                        NFL System - Year 1
                        Week 2 3-2 +0.8 Units
                        Week 3 3-2-1 +0.8 Units
                        Week 3 3-3 -0.3 Units
                        Week 4 3-2 +0.8 Units
                        Week 5 2-3 -1.3 Units
                        Week 6 4-1 +2.9 Units
                        Week 7 3-0 +3.0 Units
                        Week 8 2-3 -2.35 Units
                        Week 9 0-1 -1.1 Units

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner
                          The Cowboy's game has been changed to 4:15

Comment

Working...
                          X