4* GOY 1-0 +4.0 units
    2* 6-4 +3.0 units
    1* 25-23 -0.2 units

CFB/NFL Combined 57-43 +18.45 units
    4* 2-0 +8.0 units
    3* 1-2 -3.6 units
    2* 13-6 +12.5 units
    1* 40-35 +1.55 units

I hit my NFL GOY Monday night w/the Chargers but lost a 3* on the Pats by a 1/2 point. On the weekend, I made a small profit but it should have been more. These are my first two bowl plays, although I posted my championship game pick earlier.

1* Purdue -8
    Central Michigan is very overrated as this was the worst season in the MAC in many years. The whole league stunk. Every time CM played a good team (Purdue, Kansas, Clemson) they were annihilated. In a very good gauge of the talent of these two teams, Purdue blew out CM earlier this year in a non-conf game as CM couldn't stop the Boilers offense. This will be a high-scoring game but Purdue will put up most of the points.

1* Arizona State +3
    I'll take Dennis Erickson with five weeks to prepare over Mack Brown. The Pac 10 was a lot better than the Big 12 this year and it'll show up in the bowls. Arizona State is a resilient team that handles pressure very well as it came from behind in most of its 10 wins. Both teams have nice offenses but ASU has a very good defense.

Posted earlier:
    2* Ohio State +5

NFL (I'll write these up later but urge playing them at these lines now):

2* Packers -3 (-120)
    1* Dolphins +3 (-115)
    1* Jets -6

Merry Christmas gris man!!!
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

good luck with tha playz, Grizz! i'm on Perdue with ya! Happy Holidayz and Merry Christmas!

Comment

Working...
      X