X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cm Vs Purdue

SOMETHING TO TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION
    LEANING TOWARDS IMO (LINE SHOULD BE WAY HIGHER) CMU +8
    C.Michigan 25-9-3 ATS in last 37 games. Earlier this season they went to Purdue and lost by 23. They were down 31-0 at the half but did not quit, and outscored Purdue 22-14 in the second half. Their offense produced 465 total yards and Dan LeFevour went 35/56, 364 yds and 2TD/1int. Their defensive numbers were ugly but they managed to create 5 Purdue turnovers and won the time of possession battle. They were not confident at all back them losing 3 of their first 4 games, including a home loss to North Dakota State. Since then, then won 7 of 9. Purdue looked great at that time, winning their first 5 games. And then Ohio State came to the town. They exposed Purdue offense and they never looked the same after that game. After starting the season 5-0, they went 2-5 in the following 7 games, 0-3 on the road, scoring on average 24 ppg ( compared to 45.4 ppg in first 5 games). Last season they went 4-0 in first 4 games, 4-5 in the following 9, and were upset by Maryland in the Bowl game. Two years back they were not a Bowl team. Three years ago, they started the season 5-0, went 2-4 after that and were upset by Arizona State in the Bowl game. They lost three straight Bowl games, 6 of their last 7 bowl games and last 4 when favored. C.Michigan wants this one a lot more and they could actually win outright. Bowl favs of not more than 10 pts after 2 losses or more are 9-21-1 su and 6-25 ats as long as they were not 14+ dogs in their last regular season game. Bowl favs of more than 4 pts and less than 12 pts that played less games than their opponent are 1-21 ats as long as they didn't win by 24+ pts any of their previous 3 games.
    A Quote' By Warren Buffet...'worlds richest Man'
    "When you get to my age, you'll measure your success in life by how many of the people you want to have love you actually do love you.That's the ultimate test of how you've lived your life."

good points I love the over!!!

Comment

BOL today starky!!!
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

good luck with CMU tonight, Starky!

Comment

gl with the play here---thanks---you and yours have a good and safe Holiday my man---keep em coming

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
          X